TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

Tags would work fine. They need to make better use of their time though. For example the ladder match didn't need to happen. A normal match that was a bit shorter would have been fine. And it doesn't help ratings a damn bit because it was announced at the top of the show. If you don't know it's coming earlier, you get no additional viewers. Same with the street fight. That didn't need to happen at all. The backstage brawl would be fine.

Agreed.

Hard to do it though, KB – since WCW, that's been the norm. It's almost impossible for that not to be the focal point of the weekly show. Ideally, I wish they'd just utilize tag matches the way Riaku noted a while back to cover more than one feud in a match at a time.
That's kinda hard to do when you're just starting the stories.

Tags would work fine. They need to make better use of their time though. For example the ladder match didn't need to happen. A normal match that was a bit shorter would have been fine. And it doesn't help ratings a damn bit because it was announced at the top of the show. If you don't know it's coming earlier, you get no additional viewers. Same with the street fight. That didn't need to happen at all. The backstage brawl would be fine.

I agree.

Abyss/RVD hardcore could actually be very good.

Am I the only one who noticed that Abyss looked at the ECW guys when he talked about going extreme?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back