TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.14.11

That was a pretty decent match. I was surprised Storm got so much stuff in. Also a nice little move there to have Immortal win 2-0.

New entrance for Abyss isn't too bad.. I guess it fits him.. but I like the old one better..

Holy shit that would be amazing, it'd be like the Dickisode from Aqua Teen

I was thinking more the "Shit" episode of South Park, but same idea.

Dickisode is amazing. WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEW SEASON OF AQUA TEEN STARTING?! Haven't seen new episodes in atleast a year, more I think. It's not cancelled is it?

James Storm is one of the most underrated wrestlers in TNA. No question. Guy's character is awesome.

I'm not asking this to be an asshole but I want an honest answer. What does anyone see in Storm? I've heard you speak well of him before and I've seen others but I've been watching for years and nothing about him says anything more than comedy of a tag team to me. If he didn't have a good partner, he'd be a comedy jobber I think. I'd like to know what anyone sees in him that makes him more useful than that.

I was thinking more the "Shit" episode of South Park, but same idea.

Dickisode is amazing. WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEW SEASON OF AQUA TEEN STARTING?! Haven't seen new episodes in atleast a year, more I think. It's not cancelled is it?

I heard the next season got pushed back until May.

I'm not asking this to be an asshole but I want an honest answer. What does anyone see in Storm? I've heard you speak well of him before and I've seen others but I've been watching for years and nothing about him says anything more than comedy of a tag team to me. If he didn't have a good partner, he'd be a comedy jobber I think. I'd like to know what anyone sees in him that makes him more useful than that.

Throwback heel. The "cowboy" gimmick simply works for him because his accent and his look fits the part perfectly. As a face I'm not too big of a fan of his, but as a heel his work is great. Solid catch-phrase, solid ring-work, solid personality, solid gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back