• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.24.11

RVD turning at Lock Down! But what is happening right now? RVD has smoked too much weed. This is some crazy short term memory loss.

I thought it was a pretty decent show. I'm interested in seeing IDR and SD's reaction.

And RJ Berger already has me laughing.

I thought it was a pretty decent show. I'm interested in seeing IDR and SD's reaction.

And RJ Berger already has me laughing.

Thought it was a solid show. No sparkles, no fancy stuff, no surprises, really — just solid story line building heading into Lockdown by advancing the mid-card a bit with the LAX 2.0 v. Morgan/Devon feud, Winter's "control" of Angelina Love v. Velvet Sky, Abyss returning to set up Lethal Lockdown via Fortune v. Immortal while establishing power for Immortal (for now) with AJ out, etc.

Only thing I could have done without was the fuckin' auto-tuned intro, honestly, and just a little less "asshole". They're absolutely killing that gimmick.

Thought it was a solid show. No sparkles, no fancy stuff, no surprises, really — just solid story line building heading into Lockdown by advancing the mid-card a bit with the LAX 2.0 v. Morgan/Devon feud, Winter's "control" of Angelina Love v. Velvet Sky, Abyss returning to set up Lethal Lockdown via Fortune v. Immortal while establishing power for Immortal (for now) with AJ out, etc.

Only thing I could have done without was the fuckin' auto-tuned intro, honestly, and just a little less "asshole". They're absolutely killing that gimmick.

Joe vs Pope was confirmed at Lockdown are you going to make the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back