TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.10.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
The Stinger is Back!
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 03/10/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stingchamp.jpg

[YOUTUBE]AMv7MmmYEuQ[/YOUTUBE]

New TNA Wrestling World Champion Sting speaks out on his shocking return!

verdict_1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Cgm7syANb6I[/YOUTUBE]

How will Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and “Immortal” react now that they have complete control of TNA?*

angelina.jpg

Plus, Angelina from MTV's Jersey Shore makes her in-ring debut

Plus, the road continues to the March 13 TNA Wrestling "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event.

Can't watch iMPACT! on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

I'm looking forward to the show. I'm beating a dead horse, but anything out of Orlando is a plus.

It'll be interesting to see if TNA can keep up the momentum built from last week's show. So far this year, TNA's done a much better job of maintaining momentum than they have in the past.

I liked a lot last weeks show. Anything involving Karen and Jeff was the best wrestling comedy in ages.

Remember those main event promos we got from Sting during the build up to the MEM angle... we should get one of them tonight.

Yes Sting has had the fans in his corner for years. This is because he has an insane amount of charisma and natural ability to draw people to him. Those things make him a natural face. Vince Russo disagrees with this for some reason.

Yes Sting has had the fans in his corner for years. This is because he has an insane amount of charisma and natural ability to draw people to him. Those things make him a natural face. Vince Russo disagrees with this for some reason.

In Vince Russo's world, everything is shades of grey. You can't be a "face" or a "heel". Yea, this is what he says in his books.

Now that it's sunk in, it's still stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back