The Ultimate Fantasy Mock Draft V.

No don't get me wrong. I was actually thinking of picking up Rhyno later in the draft. But it's just an eclectic match-up is all. And yes, PS did become The Godfather. But I'd much prefer Papa Shango.

damn i wish i got in this... i wish i saw this earlier, mattmoses has 2 of the best wrestlers IN HISTORY. by god angle and bret hart on one fantasy team, thats great. if u pick one or two more solid picks next couple rounds u got my vote buddy nice work on your first two picks

damn i wish i got in this... i wish i saw this earlier, mattmoses has 2 of the best wrestlers IN HISTORY. by god angle and bret hart on one fantasy team, thats great. if u pick one or two more solid picks next couple rounds u got my vote buddy nice work on your first two picks

Thankyou. I have some people in mind and some great plans for my show. :)

Oh man, I wish I had signed up for this earlier *CRY*

Could one of the competitiors please be banned because I really want to be part of this :(

Shano O Mac as a GM is brill. I had him in mind, especially of when i thought of "the corporation" as my heel stable.

Stephanie was a close third behind vince. But having Edge VS HBK makes up for that. A lot.

I am currently debating the third. This is great fun though. Much more fun than actual work.

Am I next? Looks that way. Ahhhh, I need to think. Edge, HBK, and Angle were all on my short list for my second pick. Shit.

please i will not let u down, give me a shot... plus u get all final decisions

The next one will begin after this one ends. And you can get into it by waiting for this one to end, and not getting banned until then. Good luck.

c-diggity mark me down as for the next one... should i leave my email?

Am I next? Looks that way. Ahhhh, I need to think. Edge, HBK, and Angle were all on my short list for my second pick. Shit.

Mine were Bret, HBK and Angle. I do have one other guy in mind. If he gets picked, I'm screwed. Also, you can do some hype for your company if you wish. For example, here comes some hype from C-Diggity.

LWF.com Breaking News

Paul Heyman posted a short and simple message on LWF.com to all free agent competitors in the wrestling world. Here is his statement:

"Quite simply, I'm not the kind of guy who messes around. I'm one of the best managers in wrestling history, and the reason for that was I wasn't afraid to push the envolope. I was never a coward, and as such, neither were my superstars, and neither will my new superstars be. So, the next draft for LWF needs to be a man who has guts. And, there's one ultimate gut check I can put out there. If you want to be on the greatest roster in wrestling history, all you need to do is grab your wrestling gear and turn up to our next show. You get here, you get into your gear, and you get into the ring. With The Undertaker! If any man has the guts to step into the ring with the Deadman, then that's the type of guy I want on my roster."

Also, a ticking clock has appeared in the corner of the homepage of LWF.com. No-one knows why it's there, no-one can figure out how to get rid of it, no-one knows what it's counting down to. But it's there, and it's there to stay.

Yeah this definetely just got real tough, I am anxious to see who albert takes, even though i am not even sure who i want. All the guys i hoped to fued with The Rock are basically gone. Now i have to decide who will probably be left with my third pick, before i make my second, damn i wish i were drafting first or last.

ok im just scared i wont see it like i didnt see this one in discussions... how can i make sure i see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back