The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Can Dagger change my signature to a monkey riding a dog? Earlier he said he could but now he says he won't do it. Needless to say this makes me quite sad.

Can Dagger change my signature to a monkey riding a dog? Earlier he said he could but now he says he won't do it. Needless to say this makes me quite sad.

When I said that I can change signature banners if a poster asks me to I meant removal at the request of the user. I will not put a new image in.

Is there a yearly thread concerning the WWE slammy awards? if so would it be in WWE General or is it its own thread?

I seem to be getting hit for spamming alot, excuses range that im not on topic when I clearly am, I post my opinion on wrestlers or the state of wrestling, its ridiculous and obnoxious the stuff I get infractions for. Ive noticed this board isnt very active, the way ive been treated I can see why.

I seem to be getting hit for spamming alot, excuses range that im not on topic when I clearly am, I post my opinion on wrestlers or the state of wrestling, its ridiculous and obnoxious the stuff I get infractions for. Ive noticed this board isnt very active, the way ive been treated I can see why.

How does "feast or fired case? seriously? i gotta google this." contribute to a thread about James Storm and Abyss being tag team champions? How does "Id love to see curtis axel released. Brings nothing to the show. All the repackaging and home grown talent is the issue I think." contribute to a thread asking if the WWE release message is callous?

You're getting hit for spamming because you are, get this....spamming. Try to spam less and you'll get infracted less.

I don't quite know if this is relevant to this thread but I figured you would know Sly, what exactly is an e-Fed? Someone sent me a message saying eFed and I'm just lost. When I searched for it, no hits came up?

Also while looking I saw that you can subscribe to threads, so how do you do that exactly? A site feature I didn't even know we had

I don't quite know if this is relevant to this thread but I figured you would know Sly, what exactly is an e-Fed? Someone sent me a message saying eFed and I'm just lost. When I searched for it, no hits came up?
The WrestleZone Championship Wrestling section is our e-fed. I take it when you were sent a message it was for that.
Also while looking I saw that you can subscribe to threads, so how do you do that exactly? A site feature I didn't even know we had
When new posts are made in your subscribed threads you get a message to let you know.

I know I've asked this before, but I figured I'd check in on the status of new avatars. I know that one of the staff members rather rudely docked me rep and told me they'd be uploaded once a year, and I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but I really want a Seth Rollins rep and I figured I'd check.

I know I've asked this before, but I figured I'd check in on the status of new avatars. I know that one of the staff members rather rudely docked me rep and told me they'd be uploaded once a year, and I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but I really want a Seth Rollins rep and I figured I'd check.
Well, I was going to put up some from this thread but since you're bugging me about it, it makes me not want to upload any.

So, I'll be sure to tell your fellow forum posters you ruined it for everyone. Good job. No, not really, I'll likely have them up in a couple of days. Had you going though, I bet.

I apologize for upsetting you. Was just asking a simple question. Thank you for uploading new ones.

Hi - not sure what I did or said and I didn't get an infraction email, but a bunch of my previous posts were removed and it's saying i've been blocked. Lil help?

Thanks

You're not blocked, you're posting. If you're referring to a previous account, then I'm still waiting for you to tell me what name the previous account was under.

like if I posted the dialouge to a promo I created and asked peoples opinion to see if my promo skills are improving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back