The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

So on every thread I click on the toolbar or whatever that has the User CP, New Posts, etc options is gone. Is this a forum problem or a me problem?

EDIT- Screenshot of this thread for reference:

b4eskz.png
Hopefully I now have this fixed.

I haven't been able to spread reputation points. I use Chrome.
Let me know if this still doesn't work.

Not a question, but thanks for the fixes. All seems to be back to normal (including rep).

Can I make a non-spam thread in which I review songs and movies?

If so, should I post in media hub or symposium?

Can I make a non-spam thread in which I review songs and movies?

If so, should I post in media hub or symposium?
As long as you meet the posting rules of the forum, that is fine. Please try to keep it all in one thread (you're welcome to make separate song and movie threads, if you like).

It would belong in the media hub.

I have a question. There is a thread in the Media Room about your favourite TV shows theme's. I've been trying to put a video from Youtube in my reply but it doesn't seem to be working. I tried it on my FB page so the link is okay, but for some reason the Youtube tags won't let it be displayed on my post. So in other words, how do you put a Youtube video on here. I've looked in the rulebook and under FAQ and can find no answers.

This is thread in question with my reply and link to the video.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5592287#post5592287

You'll need to put the last part (everything after the =) in Youtube tags. As in:

[youtube]

[ / youtube]

Take out the spaces before and after the /, put them on the same line and put the part after the = between the brackets in the middle.

Does that make sense?

You'll need to put the last part (everything after the =) in Youtube tags. As in:

[youtube]

[ / youtube]

Take out the spaces before and after the /, put them on the same line and put the part after the = between the brackets in the middle.

Does that make sense?

No LOL. Let me give it a shot. No it didn't work. I'm going to practice some more though.

I guess the time is up for trying to edit the post. Next time I'll try what you suggested though and hope it works if I post another one. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

No LOL. Let me give it a shot.

Take the full web address of the video and look for the part that is after a lowercase v with an equals sign next to it.

For example, if the web address was "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7B35kic90E" then you would take "f7B35kic90E". Copy that part.

Click the youtube tag. There should be a "YOUTUBE" bracket and a "/YOUTUBE" bracket.

Paste the part of the video web address after "v=" in between the two youtube brackets in the formatting.

This displays the video in your post.

[YOUTUBE]f7B35kic90E[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, in that instance, it would look like this:

[YOUTUBE]f7B35kic90E[/YOUTUBE]

Hey, can somebody please remove what I said over in the TNA Section "Challenge UK Dropping TNA" as it is spam? I didn't read it correctly and thought it was in the Wrestling Spam Zone. I'd very much appreciate it.

I'm sure you folks noticed signatures are going down left and right all over the place. And my avatar suddenly vanished too (switched to Canadian flag from Van Halen logo.). I don't know if it's a new dimension size ruling or what.

Also as an add on to Jeff's question, is the forum having issues lately. The last couple of nights I have been having problems with connecting to it. Takes forever to actually get on, and once here changing threads or posting is a nightmare. I have no other problems with any other websites just this one.

I'm sure you folks noticed signatures are going down left and right all over the place. And my avatar suddenly vanished too (switched to Canadian flag from Van Halen logo.). I don't know if it's a new dimension size ruling or what.
I haven't noticed that, but if images are going down, I suspect it's probably due to problems with Photobucket. It happens from time to time. However, not all images are hosted with Photobucket, so it would explain why so avatars work and not others.
Also as an add on to Jeff's question, is the forum having issues lately. The last couple of nights I have been having problems with connecting to it. Takes forever to actually get on, and once here changing threads or posting is a nightmare. I have no other problems with any other websites just this one.
I know a few others have had problems recently. It's not something I've experienced. It's possible the advertising they recently installed into the forum is causing problems or it may be that you'll need to do a fresh install of your web browser and use AdBlock Plus.

I know a few others have had problems recently. It's not something I've experienced. It's possible the advertising they recently installed into the forum is causing problems or it may be that you'll need to do a fresh install of your web browser and use AdBlock Plus.

I do run an adblocker, have since the beginning mostly because of those half page ads that pop up. Things are okay right now and I find it usually happens at night. If it happens again I'll relaunch Chrome and see if that does the trick. thanks for the quick reply.

Can I start a thread where I review some matches from present and past from any promotion I like?

If yes, in General Wrestling section?

Still goes in Oldschool. It follows the same situation as the "Best of all time" topics. You're addressing content from long ago.

With WZCW Kingdom Come just around the corner. If we made moving sigs to advertise the event better, could members of the Fed wear it until after KC?

I hate to be the guy who shoots this down, but a couple years ago someone asked the same question and got a no. So unless someone has changed their mind, it is unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back