The LD That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
monday1.jpg

HULK HOGAN RETURNS TO THE RING TONIGHT!

Seeing an opportunity to help Abyss out of the cowardly slump he's fallen in, Hulk Hogan makes his long awaited return to the ring tonight teaming with Abyss to take on the TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles and his adviser, the Dirtiest Player in the Game, Nature Boy Ric Flair.

9df43eaf2ccf22c628758e233881ef55_M.jpg
bischoff300.jpg
Jeff-Jarrett-280_787360a.jpg

ERIC BISCHOFF SEIZES CONTROL​

Although Bischoff appears to work underneath Hogan, he has effectively pushed both Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett out of power. While threatening Foley with JB and Abyss' jobs, Foley has agreed to do Bischoff's bidding, but Jeff Jarrett isn't going down without a fight.

carter.jpg

DIXIE CARTER

Will we find out where she stands in all of this?​

kenkennedy_biobild.jpg

MR. ANDERSON
has gotten the best of KURT ANGLE by defeating him at Against All Odds ... using ANGLE'S dog tags of a fallen soldier to bust him open. MR. ANDERSON mocked ANGLE again on iMPACT last week, but yet again laid him out for his troubles. Does MR. ANDERSON have ANGLE'S number?

kurttna%282%29.jpg

Lacey_Von_Erich_as_a_Beautiful_Person.jpg

The Beautiful People

Last Thursday, Velvet Sky brutally took a studded belt to the back of Angelina Love, resulting in some nasty marks. Will Angelina get her revenge tonight, or will she get the Ugly Stick and be in for another dose of humiliation?

POPE will be doing some Pimpin' and a whole lot more tonight.

ThePope%5B1%5D.png

THE RUMORS ARE OUT THERE AND YOU CAN EXPECT SURPRISES GALORE TONIGHT!

DO NOT MISS HISTORY MADE WITH IMPACT'S MOVE TO MONDAY NIGHTS, STARTING TONIGHT!

Folks, the time is now upon us. Join us tonight as the Lord of all that is Sidious leads discussion on TNA's historic move to Monday nights.

Wonder if we will see the same BP video package for the 100th time. Possibly Jeff Jarrett working as a street musician? Hopefully I'll be able to find out if Dixie Carter has a Twitter.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not too excited for this.

I'll definitely watch the DVR of it and likely flip between channels. Probably record both for the sake of seeing what I missed.

Has anyone else noticed that when someone tries to put up an argument for wwe raw(zzzzzzz) that they make absolutely no sense. There just afraid of competition, maybe they have joined the Vince Mcmahon kiss my ass club. And oh yeah somebody should tell these people that well tonight will be just another VINTAGE predictable monday night raw bore fest!!!!!

TNA CROSS THE LINE!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed that when someone tries to put up an argument for wwe raw(zzzzzzz) that they make absolutely no sense. There just afraid of competition, maybe they have joined the Vince Mcmahon kiss my ass club. And oh yeah somebody should tell these people that well tonight will be just another VINTAGE predictable monday night raw bore fest!!!!!

TNA CROSS THE LINE!!!!!

Have you watched wrestling at all during the past month?

I haven't watched all of TNA the past two weeks (just some parts) but I'll be watching tonight and flipping to Raw when there's something I don't want to see in TNA. I will not be here in the LD though.

I also feel that they made a stupid decision to go on at 9-11. They should have taken the 8-10 time slot. I'm probably not the first one to say that though so whatever.

TNA CROSS THE LINE!!!!!
Is Sid's new policy as TNA mod to offer free lobotomies to every thousandth customer? Really now.

So Abyss is powered by Hulkamania and AJ Styles is a dirty player. Revolutionary. There's no stopping TNA once they find someone to fit into that Undertaker shaped cookie cutter.

Anyway, Rob Van Dam can make everything okay for five minutes.

I also feel that they made a stupid decision to go on at 9-11. They should have taken the 8-10 time slot. I'm probably not the first one to say that though so whatever.
"The rush of battle is a potent and often lethal addiction, for war is a drug." - Eric Bischoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back