• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
This is the complaint thread. If you have a complaint then make it in here. But be warned. This is not a debate thread. You ask your question, it's answered, and that's it. If you are polite, the staff will be polite back. If you are rude, the staff will be exactly the same to you.

This thread isn't not just for infractions. It's for any type of complaint. But read the rules and FAQ. The staff of WrestleZone don't suffer fools. If it's in there then you can expect an infraction. It's not our problem if you don't take the time to read them.

Basically if it's written somewhere on the forum, you really don't need to complain in here.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN NEWS SITE.

I'll start it off with the flaming infraction I just recieved. Recently, a new poster, who join this month, and only has aprox 20 posts, applied to the e-fed. Rules in he e-fed state that you must have at east 40 posts. I saw it, and though to myself "This guy won't get accepted because he don't have 40 posts", but then at the bottem of his app, he said the following:

PS I know I do not have 40 posrs but Iscariot said I can apply after sending him a sample of my work

Without "officially" being accepted, he posted a role play in the RP threads. Because he wasn't an official part of the roster yet, I though it would eventualy get deleted for being spam. I made this comment in the discussion thread.

So, umm... Has anyone seen the random ass RP in the RP thread? I know the guy applied, but did he get accepted and post a random ass RP anyways?

And I got an infraction with the following message attached.

This is my first infraction given out, I don't want to ever do them again - The fact is you really devalued what a new member to our fed did with your comments, to the point where he was going to have it deleted - That is not acceptable Eric, seriously. He put time and effort into something for you to tear it down as random in a two-sentance post. Don't do it again.

I wasn't tearing the guy down, I had no way whatsoever if he'd been accepted or not, nor would I have any way of knowing. To me, and anyone else not on staff, it would have looked like a newb to the site posting a random RP. So I don't think the infraction was fair.

Well you didn't get an infraction and it debatable. It's a warning and it's not even worth posting a complaint about.

My only complaint is why isn't the Wrestlezone Radio link ever updated. I think the date shows the last date at 9/22 but there's been 2-3 shows since. Is Voice of Wrestling slowly going down the tubes or if it's not why isn't the archives ever updated in a timely manner for the .mp3 downloaders?

I gave you the infraction because the post was spam. The problem was that it offered nothing to the topic. While it was about the topic, there was nothing new there. Just add a few lines about why in the future and you'll be just fine.

Hi obviously I'm a newbie here, I usually come here as a guest and read the live discussion for Raw, as I watch it. In the past I believe I had made an account here, but that was on another computer, another time, and I've forgotten the username, password and what email address I used for it. I wanted to post this to an admin, but at the moment I can't seem to find who I should actually address this too. So Here it goes.. I'm not a spammer, or up to anything devious with making another account I just wanted to set up an account so I could join in on the discussions.

I wouldn't worry too much about the other account, it seems to have been a long time ago, and we have a rule stating if you haven't been on the account for 3 months, you're okay to make another. If yuo want to get in touch with an admin Y 2 Jake or IrishCanadian25 would be your best bets. However, you have to have 10 posts to use the PM system, so give us 10 of your best first! :)
xo

My only complaint is why isn't the Wrestlezone Radio link ever updated. I think the date shows the last date at 9/22 but there's been 2-3 shows since. Is Voice of Wrestling slowly going down the tubes or if it's not why isn't the archives ever updated in a timely manner for the .mp3 downloaders?

That's nothing to do with the forum. You could get in touch with the main news site. But you'd be wasting your time, they won't reply.

I am having some trouble logging on. IT is so hard to post when I want to. some times I finally log on then i scan through pages and I click a forum then suddenly I am logged out. I continue on then miracously get logged back on. Am I receiving a punishment? is it a glitch? Any ideas for help?

ALso sometimes I enter the right pasword and it says I logged on, it sends me right back to the place I was but I am still not logged on!

HELP PLEASE!

I haven't. A few weeks ago the forums crashed and we had a lot of server problems.

BTW, I saw something you said earlier about sorry for the double post.

If you want to add something to a post you just made, hit edit and the bottom, and you can type more onto it.

I am having some trouble logging on. IT is so hard to post when I want to. some times I finally log on then i scan through pages and I click a forum then suddenly I am logged out. I continue on then miracously get logged back on. Am I receiving a punishment? is it a glitch? Any ideas for help?

ALso sometimes I enter the right pasword and it says I logged on, it sends me right back to the place I was but I am still not logged on!

HELP PLEASE!
First, make sure your computer is adware, spyware, malware, and virus free. There are several free tools out there to check for such things. If you would like to know, send me a PM.

Second, download and use Mozilla Firefox. It is a far better Internet browser, with better security, and more importantly, a better memory.

Finally, using the Firefox, whenever you login, make sure to click "Remember Me" option, and then after you login it, Firefox will ask you "Do you want Firefox to remember this...?" And you will click "Yes". Once you get logged in once, you should never have to do it again.

After that, if you are still having problems, it is probably on your end.

I already use firefox for wrestlezone only. and klunderbunker, I didn't want to risk logging out again. Now the problem is fixed, thanks to all that helped. It sure was a pain to have.

This forum is a crock. I get an infraction for every single little thing posted. I started a thread that has been started before. Big deal. Who hasn't? Someone said "god, doesn't anybody use the search button?" No, I don't. Because I'm relatively new to this, don't live in the forum, and have no clue where the search button is. Nor am I going to go Christopher Columbus through the site and look for it. I expected to join this forum and talk about wrestling with intelligent people who share the same interest whether they share my opinion or not. Not be punished because someone didn't like what I have to say. That's the biggest control freak action ever. I could understand if I started blabbing about something totally off-topic or insulting other members, but I have a little more class than that. I don't believe spamming infractions should be dished out if I only have a one or two sentence follow-up to why I have a certain opinion. I'm not going to write a book everytime I post something. It's not the quantity of what you say, it's the quality.

This forum is a crock. I get an infraction for every single little thing posted. I started a thread that has been started before. Big deal. Who hasn't? Someone said "god, doesn't anybody use the search button?" No, I don't. Because I'm relatively new to this, don't live in the forum, and have no clue where the search button is. Nor am I going to go Christopher Columbus through the site and look for it. I expected to join this forum and talk about wrestling with intelligent people who share the same interest whether they share my opinion or not. Not be punished because someone didn't like what I have to say. That's the biggest control freak action ever. I could understand if I started blabbing about something totally off-topic or insulting other members, but I have a little more class than that. I don't believe spamming infractions should be dished out if I only have a one or two sentence follow-up to why I have a certain opinion. I'm not going to write a book everytime I post something. It's not the quantity of what you say, it's the quality.

We aren't asking you to write a book. For example, your Razor Ramon thread was a fine idea, assuming it hadn't been done recently. All you needed to do was say what you thought about it. Without you stating why you think that, its considered spam.

See that's where I'm confused. I believe I did state why I thought that. Something about his 4 IC title reigns and that he was due for a shot. Granted it was a sentence long, but that was what I thought at the time.

Shafe_41, I just read your thread, and it was the very definition of spam.

When starting a new thread, don't just ask the question. Give your assessment of the issue. If you're not sure how you feel, present both sides / why you're conflicted. Starting a thread consisting of:

Razor Ramon ever could have made it as a WWE Champion? Concidering he had 4 IC Title Reigns, wouldn't it be logical to have him make it to the top? Your thoughts everyone!

...isn't going to cut the mustard. And then getting all pissed and calling the forum a crock won't endear any of the veterans / regulars to helping you out.

Furthermore, you may have gotten a wanring if not for the fact that in 24 total posts you've already gotten hit for spamming 4 times. Maybe you need to go back and read the rules again.

From what I can see, you didn't actually get an infraction for your Cade thread which from being on last week, I know that there are a few around, mainly in the Spam section.

As for the Ramon post, the idea itself wasn't a bad one. The only thing is not saying why. Seriously, one line posts aren't outlawed. You can do it provided you justify why you think it. That's all that is needed

I have already written 4 posts and they all got deleted because of ''Spamming''... Why?

While I haven't seen them, my guess would be because of a lack of details. Basically, just say your opinion and they throw out a few lines about why you think that. The official rules are above every section. There's a much mroe detailed explanation of the entire place there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back