The **ALL NEW** Complaint Thread - Infraction Complaints Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id pick Khali because no matter how shit he is he is 7 ft something Batista cannot be however many roids he takes.

Batista obviously is better in every other respect.
Batista compared to anyone else tho loses out.

I got an infraction for this as spamming and i feel i shouldnt have been given one. All that was needed was a little PM to tell me edit this.

I still feel although the post was small it covered everything i felt.

If you want an essay please do ask id be happy to edit my post.

If you disagree ill take it on the chin.

I got an infraction for this as spamming and i feel i shouldnt have been given one. All that was needed was a little PM to tell me edit this.

I still feel although the post was small it covered everything i felt.

If you want an essay please do ask id be happy to edit my post.

If you disagree ill take it on the chin.

The thread asked for you to pick the best out of the worst, so to speak. Your reasons were Khali is tall, and Tista is (rumored to be) on roids. That isn't enough detail and explanation.. and you needed to add more to your opinion.

Typically when you join, its your job to read the rules and understand that you need to be very detailed in your posts. One or two sentences won't cut it, unless they're very detailed sentences. Tall and roids aren't explaining anything that people couldn't already see/think for themselves, and its not much of an opinion at all.

Next time, just add more. Thank you.

EDIT: All spam posts are deleted. You have the chance to remake the post, and add more. But please be careful with how less you put in. You have to make solid points, and opinions.. that are at least debatable.

okay points taken i dont usually post small like that unless its in a spam zone

or if i get asked a question or have to reply to one

i suppose i could have said why i dont like batista much as a start and then how khalis size can be an advantage over batista

ps. this is bad since i just got outta prison for spamming i should know better

okay points taken i dont usually post small like that unless its in a spam zone

If you knew this all along, why did you try to contest your infraction? That just makes it look even worse on you, because you just admitted to only posting small like that in spam areas.

or if i get asked a question or have to reply to one

A note you may want to take. When you're replying to someone, if the reply doesn't hold a lot of weight, it will be considered spam as well. We encourage most people to reply to posters in debate.. however if you're merely agreeing or disagreeing, do it through the rep system to save yourself the trouble of more infractions.

i suppose i could have said why i dont like batista much as a start and then how khalis size can be an advantage over batista

I don't have a like or dislike for either man, but I know well enough I could post a book on each if I tried. I'm not saying you MUST do that.. but examples of why you like/dislike each is all thats asked. Thank you.

ps. this is bad since i just got outta prison for spamming i should know better

You won't be going back to prison (to my knowledge) from spamming, however if you argue with the infraction when even you know it should stand, you might wind up there because of that.

I got myself banned for spamming moths back, and have recently been un-banned, and already have an infraction for "spamming". I understand spamming to mean advertising, so I apologiose for misunderstanding. My original spamming, was thanking somebody for answering my question. Surely that can't be right. I got an infraction the other day, again for spamming, I think because I agreed with somebody, but didn't write an essay about why. Is it really neccesary to do so? I don't understand why? I certainly wasn't trolling, I thanked someone for answering my question! Am I not allowed to be polite to people? Would it not be a more pleasant community if I were allowed to thank someone for answering my questions? I've been a huge fan of wreslting for nearly twenty years, so feel I may be able to offer something to this community, and can certainly appreciate the community! BUt I'm not allowed to express a simple "thank you"? Are the mods fucking nazis?

I got myself banned for spamming moths back, and have recently been un-banned, and already have an infraction for "spamming". I understand spamming to mean advertising, so I apologiose for misunderstanding. My original spamming, was thanking somebody for answering my question. Surely that can't be right. I got an infraction the other day, again for spamming, I think because I agreed with somebody, but didn't write an essay about why. Is it really neccesary to do so? I don't understand why? I certainly wasn't trolling, I thanked someone for answering my question! Am I not allowed to be polite to people? Would it not be a more pleasant community if I were allowed to thank someone for answering my questions? I've been a huge fan of wreslting for nearly twenty years, so feel I may be able to offer something to this community, and can certainly appreciate the community! BUt I'm not allowed to express a simple "thank you"? Are the mods fucking nazis?

We fully understand our Spamming Rules are strict, and they are that way for a reason. We aim to cut out pointless posts such as "I Agree" or "Thanks" that cut into the actual discussion on the forum. We aim for a high standard of discussion. You have an outlet for comments like that in either the PM or Rep system. When it comes to posts on the forums you dont need to write an essay, all you need to do is explain WHY you feel the way you do about a certain subject. It's really not that hard it'll take you a few lines at most.

Okay, that's fair enough! I'm relatively new to this forum, I guess it's taken me a while to get used to tthe rules. I didn't even know the "rep button" existed! I do now, I'll try and remember to use it. I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive, it wasn't my intention to do so at all. I agree that rules are there for a reason, and that this board has a good level of discussion. Again, I apologise for not understanding the rules, I'll try harder in future! I'm glad my ban was lifted, I like this place, I realkly will try harder in the future! Thank you, and I'm sorry!

I was posting in the Regal thread and I got an infraction for spamming. how was that spamming, someone didnt know where to find the info so I shared it and gave my POV in a quick sentence, idk how that was spamming.

Please delete the username "zero", it was banned almost two years ago and you guys have refused to delete it so I'm unable to remake it......thusly so I have a problem.

Please delete the username "zero", it was banned almost two years ago and you guys have refused to delete it so I'm unable to remake it......thusly so I have a problem.

THIS THREAD IS FOR INFRACTION COMPLAINTS ONLY, ANYTHING ELSE WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION FOR SPAMMING.

This is not about an infraction so you get one. Please next time read the rules and the first post of this thread.

..........I'd like to complain about the infraction I just received on the basis that all I did was read the thread title and bypass thirty-two pages of your bullshit.

Oh, also because there is not currently a thread stickied that would've suited my complaint, and because of the fact that I have one (well, two now) posts, I can't make my own thread.

Swerve back in your direction, play it how you will but either way you'll lose.

Try not to throw the rulebook at someone who LITERALLY wrote some parts of it for this forum.

..........I'd like to complain about the infraction I just received on the basis that all I did was read the thread title and bypass thirty-two pages of your bullshit.

The first post clearly states this is for infraction complaints only, any other complaints will get an infraction. If you wrote parts of it you would have known that.

Oh, also because there is not currently a thread stickied that would've suited my complaint, and because of the fact that I have one (well, two now) posts, I can't make my own thread.

You need 10 posts for a thread and to PM people. But as I stated before this thread is for infraction complaints.

Swerve back in your direction, play it how you will but either way you'll lose.

Try not to throw the rulebook at someone who LITERALLY wrote some parts of it for this forum.

Then you should have kown them and bothered to re-read them to make sure changes haven't been made.

I thought Loki wrote the old rules? Which have been significantly modified since your last stay here.

But yeah, you should have read the first post, your own fault you didn't.

Is there no such thing as a simple answer? That's kinda stupid. You have to give reaons and all this crap behind what's supposed to be a simple answer. So if it was.. Favorite color? There'd have to be a in-depth description as to why your favorite color is such?

So I don't get an infraction. My complaint is that the spamming rules are too strict and should be modified so a simple answer, at least 2 sentences should be acceptable. Why do I think that?
Because it'd make life a lot easier and it'd be a lot more of a friendlier atmosphere in the forum.

Is there no such thing as a simple answer? That's kinda stupid. You have to give reaons and all this crap behind what's supposed to be a simple answer. So if it was.. Favorite color? There'd have to be a in-depth description as to why your favorite color is such?

So I don't get an infraction. My complaint is that the spamming rules are too strict and should be modified so a simple answer, at least 2 sentences should be acceptable. Why do I think that?
Because it'd make life a lot easier and it'd be a lot more of a friendlier atmosphere in the forum.

Ironically, your complaint was probably your best post yet. You explained how you felt, why you felt that way.

Your ridiculous example of "what's your favorite color" wouldn't appear in the general, major sections where spamming is prohibited. You may notice, we do have a Spam Zone, where threads are posted that not only allow, but encourage short lists and quick answers. Anybody who cannot find themselves able to elaborate on their posts are perfectly welcome to go to the spam zone and post there.

You seem like a bright guy, jr4190. I encourage you to use that ability to banter to select threads you have a strong opinion on and post like you did here - with back up reasons and elaboration - and post a bit in the spam zone on the less intense topics.

Good morning.

Today I received a spam infraction in the following thread:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=457602#post457602

My post was then deleted by the moderator.

Here is what I posted:

Untrue

Only if your company has benefits do you have health insurance.

Many Americans out there, specifically small businesses, who do not have health care.

That was in reply to Joejoe's post.

Now, I look at this and I see that I was correcting misinformation and I explained my point. So where is the spam? This is clearly a contribution to the thread. You will notice that no one has since replied, and I wonder if this has something to do with the fear of being warned for spam.

I myself didn't give the infaction, however I can see why it was given. The thread in particular was asking which you thought was best, so although you were correcting information, it'd have been better if you had also added just a little paragrah explaining your opinion on the matter at hand as well.

Hope that cleared things up. If not, you could always simply PM the moderator that gave you it, and ask them why they infracted it.

Honestly, I think that is forcing members to do way too much and will kill discussion. Part of the reason why I did not list more is becauase I did not want to discourage further conversations. Instead, I wanted to observe more correct information and see how people replied.

Without this post, people would be basing things on incorrect information. I did not want to influence, but correct.

To me, spam has never been that strict. Unless it is a formal debate, it has never been required. This is coming from a former member of WZ back to 2003 and one of the people who wrote the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back