• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

You get 3 chances to get the correct answer. Would have been interesting if I didn't get the correct answer. The entire game would have taken a different path.

What really would have been interesting is if the first person to get a clue (can't remember who) had paid attention and ended up getting the idol. Wonder how different things would've gone on green.

WP JJJ for what it's worth I voted honestly this round. I didn't even get a PM from crock Skull just held the game up.

None the less it was a tactical masterstroke and I'm pretty sure you've won the whole thing as a result.

Just a heads up but I'm on holiday until Saturday in a foreign country and it costs a small fortune to use the net. I'll be offline until then so if you could hold off on things that'd be great

Alright guys post when you should be able to do the next challenge. I want everyone here to be fair, so post ASAP please.

Alright guys post when you should be able to do the next challenge. I want everyone here to be fair, so post ASAP please.

The best time for me would be if you made it Sunday (I guess it's Saturday for you) or if you made it something we did over 24 hours like the helicopter game.

Shotaro I believe is on vacation until at least Sunday so we won't do anything until at least then. However, the sooner we can get this going the better.

Hey Megatron, I'm back.

This week is Kingdom Cone RP week though which is the Feds biggest week. Everyone left is a member.

I'm thinking Sunday. Given you all two weeks to cool off, and because I don't know how my day will be tomorrow, and I'd like to avoid challenges on Friday/Saturday. Get the challenge done Sunday, vote monday, challenge Tuesday, elimination wednesday, jury questions thursday-saturday, winner revealed next sunday. That's the tentative schedule.

I'm thinking Sunday. Given you all two weeks to cool off, and because I don't know how my day will be tomorrow, and I'd like to avoid challenges on Friday/Saturday. Get the challenge done Sunday, vote monday, challenge Tuesday, elimination wednesday, jury questions thursday-saturday, winner revealed next sunday. That's the tentative schedule.

If it's not something done over 24 hours I will not be able to compete due to the time difference. If the challenge is done on Sunday then it's a Monday for me and I have both school and work on that day. I understand if nothing can be done about it but I thought bringing the situation up would be best.

This challenge will be posted later tonight. It will be a 24 hour one for your sake JJJ. Probably will be posted around 8 PM EST (7 1/2 hours from now).

Just about 2 hours until the scores are due. Still waiting for some. Don't be a dick and no show, guys.

If one person no shows we have our final 3 surely?

Unless I win, in which case I don't care either way.

If one person no-shows this challenge then surely they should just be eliminated and that's that we have our final three.

If I happen to win the challenge (now should be a good time to check you got my PM) I don't mind if you do what I suggested since I'm in the final anyway.

If you could give me like 2 hours for my son to fall asleep I'll be able to do the games. Children are quite the time suck.

Literally haven't had time to get on my laptop.

That'll be up to the other 3's discretion. I have no problems extending the deadline to 10 PM, but they all 3 have sent theirs in on time and if they want the deadline to be the same that is their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back