Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

Yeah, JJJ and I will do this until we win (and we will), but I think everyones' lives will be better if we just call it a blue victory now.

We won't end the challenge, but if both teams oblige we can reduce the distance from 600 to something closer.

EDIT: Or if Mean Green wants to give it up they can, but I seriously doubt that.

So since each team is running at optimum efficiency and the only game variable is if JJJ or JGlass forget top post/their internet breaks/they die, can we just call it a win for blue?

Please?

Pretty please?

Go Tigers?

We have the advantage now green team and this challenge is just going to keep going until we catch you. How about we all save some time and you guys forfeit?

No, because it will take hours to complete, and that's part of the strateegery.

Eventually one of you will have to sign off to go about your everyday life, and when you do, we will win. Because we're MEAN GREEN!

Oh, and we still have an admin on our team, who can put one of you in the prison for an hour.

We won't end the challenge, but if both teams oblige we can reduce the distance from 600 to something closer.

EDIT: Or if Mean Green wants to give it up they can, but I seriously doubt that.

I am in favor of this. How about we divide everything by two?

again, why should we make the game take less time, all that does is give blue the advantage (it'll take less time, meaning they won't have to stay online as long)

That's hardly fair.

Side note, I don't believe there's ever been a challenge changed mid way through on Survivor. So there is that

Alrighty, the measurements remain the same. You guys have fun. I'm gonna go and do something productive... :suspic:

*cough* play ps3 *cough*

EDIT: This past season there was a balance challenge and the final two agreed to upping the stipulations, but I don't know if the game has been changed by Jeff himself.

again, why should we make the game take less time, all that does is give blue the advantage (it'll take less time, meaning they won't have to stay online as long)

That's hardly fair.

We already have the advantage. You're going to have to stay online just as long to catch us, which you won't, because we have the mathematical advantage and we're going to stay online just as long as it takes to catch you, which is like 7-8 hours.

We're at a Mexican standoff, but we have the bigger guns. Be smart, make your death less painful than it has to be.

Times like these I'm glad I'm logged into my phone... I can keep this up a while, if need be

We already have the advantage. You're going to have to stay online just as long to catch us, which you won't, because we have the mathematical advantage and we're going to stay online just as long as it takes to catch you, which is like 7-8 hours.

We're at a Mexican standoff, but we have the bigger guns. Be smart, make your death less painful than it has to be.
Are you from the future? How do you know that JJJ or yourself won't have computer issues, lose internet, have real life get in the way or computer time, or what-not?

Part of this game was the element of time. Sorry if you don't like that.

Times like these I'm glad I'm logged into my phone... I can keep this up a while, if need be

I'm going to make Dr. Zeus look like a girl scout in his debut. Not even the tough girl scout that will one day grow up to be a super butch lesbian, but the flowery girl scout that grows up to be a housewife and a scout master!

Are you from the future? How do you know that JJJ or yourself won't have computer issues, lose internet, have real life get in the way or computer time, or what-not?

Part of this game was the element of time. Sorry if you don't like that.

If my computer blows up, I'll go on my phone. If my phone goes up, I'll use my sister's computer. If that blows up, I'll use my dad's computer. If that blows up, I'll use my mom's computer. If that blows up, I'm going to stop playing because everything I touch seems to blow up and I should go fight crime or something awesome with my newfound abilities.

I'm going to make Dr. Zeus look like a girl scout in his debut. Not even the tough girl scout that will one day grow up to be a super butch lesbian, but the flowery girl scout that grows up to be a housewife and a scout master!

Good thing you also have Thrash's match, too ;)

I just need to look better than my opponent

You're not doing anything.
Actually I had done a bunch in this challenge. I helped optimize our teams time. Helped figure out the fastest time we could do.

And while I'm not posting, I'm now very much involved in making sure the rules weren't changed to give you guys yet another advantage.

Does that mean he's wearing a girl scout uniform to the ring and coming out trying to sell cookies?

And while I'm not posting, I'm now very much involved in making sure the rules weren't changed to give you guys yet another advantage.

You mean apart from the one we were given because our team is smarter than your team?

And while you were all tapping away on your keyboards, doing things the bureaucratic way, you know who helped optimize our team? The people who are actually posting. That's right, JJJ and I aren't just pretty faces that can post things at the appropriate time, we also do match. Shout out to Shotaro for helping us too.

If my computer blows up, I'll go on my phone. If my phone goes up, I'll use my sister's computer. If that blows up, I'll use my dad's computer. If that blows up, I'll use my mom's computer. If that blows up, I'm going to stop playing because everything I touch seems to blow up and I should go fight crime or something awesome with my newfound abilities.
And if one of your family members requires your assistance in something, all of a sudden you are not online.

Again, it is virtually impossible for you to win this argument. There are logical scenarios where you are not online.

And if you could whatever you touch blow up that would be badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back