Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

I can work it into my gimmick; a guy who's messed up because his father made him dress up?

That'd fuck anyone up

I used to joke with Doc about creating a character called The Vanilla Midget who would come to the ring to the song "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream," and he'd push down an ice cream cart. He'd hand out ice cream cones to all the little kids on his way to the ring, and he'd be super over as a face. Then he'd job out.

Maybe Dr. Zeus trades in that hospital bed for an ice cream cart...

And if one of your family members requires your assistance in something, all of a sudden you are not online.

Again, it is virtually impossible for you to win this argument. There are logical scenarios where you are not online.

And if you could whatever you touch blow up that would be badass.

We live in a world that is ALWAYS online! Haven't you seen those nerds complaining about how the new XBox is always online? They don't even realize that we've already reached that point!

And I actually do have to help my family out with something later, but I'll still be online. After all, I'm only needed every 16 minutes.

We live in a world that is ALWAYS online! Haven't you seen those nerds complaining about how the new XBox is always online?.

I complain about the fact that it won't allow me to give my friends games when I'm done with them....

Hmmm... Can those ice cream cones have lithium in them?

You mean apart from the one we were given because our team is smarter than your team?
You got your one advantage by winning the game of Dots fair and square. That was for one advantage, not 3 (winning the game, our strategy being explained in the gamethread, and then potentially shortening the game).

And while you were all tapping away on your keyboards, doing things the bureaucratic way, you know who helped optimize our team? The people who are actually posting. That's right, JJJ and I aren't just pretty faces that can post things at the appropriate time, we also do match. Shout out to Shotaro for helping us too.
ok, and since the other people were already posting, I let them.

I'm not syaing you guys aren't productive team members, I'm just saying you don't need yet another advantage. Play the game the way it's supposed to be played, instead of changing the rules just to help you.

I complain about the fact that it won't allow me to give my friends games when I'm done with them....

I don't think I've ever done that anyway, so it's not too big a deal to me. I don't have many friends that play video games, and the ones that do usually have their own copies anyway.

Hmmm... Can those ice cream cones have lithium in them?

I don't know, chemistry isn't my jam. I don't see why they couldn't, though.

That would actually be pretty awesome. Anti-depressant ice cream. Is that redundant?

I don't think I've ever done that anyway, so it's not too big a deal to me. I don't have many friends that play video games, and the ones that do usually have their own copies anyway.

What it also does is cock block you reselling your game to Gamestop, because the disk won't work, I think.

Want to sell back your games? Well, that won't be happening

I don't know, chemistry isn't my jam. I don't see why they couldn't, though.

That would actually be pretty awesome. Anti-depressant ice cream. Is that redundant?

My carton of Chunky Monkey I downed while watching Sex and the City says it isn't, so I'll go with that

What it also does is cock block you reselling your game to Gamestop, because the disk won't work, I think.

Want to sell back your games? Well, that won't be happening

I do do that, so that kind of sucks. But as I've stated multiple times, I probably won't get it for a few years anyway. Out of sight, out of mind.

My carton of Chunky Monkey I downed while watching Sex and the City says it isn't, so I'll go with that

What I wouldn't do for Carry's shoe collection...

We live in a world that is ALWAYS online! Haven't you seen those nerds complaining about how the new XBox is always online? They don't even realize that we've already reached that point!

and yet we also live in a world where getting onto specific websites at times doesn't happen.

And we live in a world where internet goes down sometimes.

And we live in a world where there are times where we have to do something, and can't just say "oh can you excuse me a minute, I need to log onto an internet wrestling forum so that my team can win a game in which nothing is on the line.

And I actually do have to help my family out with something later, but I'll still be online. After all, I'm only needed every 16 minutes.
And you'll automotically just run to the computer every 13 or 14 minutes, go to the webpage, and post as soon as you're allowed. Sorry, that's not gonna happen.

Again, you're not gonna win an argument. It is very possible for you, JJJ, or anyone else to not be online for a while. Hell, I had the exact same problem yesterday during the game of Dots and I couldn't get on the forums for about 40 minutes. During that time Shotaro was able to make his move and win the game (a move that I would have seen as I used to play that game all the time).

I do do that, so that kind of sucks. But as I've stated multiple times, I probably won't get it for a few years anyway. Out of sight, out of mind.

That's true, and at the end of the day, I don't think one console will be superior to the other that I'd plunk down more cash.

But if Nintendo comes out with another console in like two years, I'll shit in a box and send it to Japan

What I wouldn't do for Carry's shoe collection...

What I wouldn't do for her feedbag.

HEYO!

No, but for making her watch an episode of Raw, my girlfriend made me watch an episode, and it was so, so awful.

And this is how I learned that watching Monday Night Raw can be detrimental to my health

That's true, and at the end of the day, I don't think one console will be superior to the other that I'd plunk down more cash.

But if Nintendo comes out with another console in like two years, I'll shit in a box and send it to Japan

Be prepared to pay a... *takes off glasses* duty on that.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What I wouldn't do for her feedbag.

HEYO!

I actually feel worse for Matthew Broderick about those jokes than Sarah Jessica Parker. Probably because I actually like Matthew Broderick.

No, but for making her watch an episode of Raw, my girlfriend made me watch an episode, and it was so, so awful.

And this is how I learned that watching Monday Night Raw can be detrimental to my health

I could think of worse things she could make you watch, like any reality TV show.

Be prepared to pay a... *takes off glasses* duty on that.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh, buddy, now I can put you on my..... *takes off glasses*.... Shit list.

[YOUTUBE]6YMPAH67f4o[/YOUTUBE]

I actually feel worse for Matthew Broderick about those jokes than Sarah Jessica Parker. Probably because I actually like Matthew Broderick.

I feel less bad when I watch Godzilla

I could think of worse things she could make you watch, like any reality TV show.

....Erm, she's making me watch the Bachelorette tonight. It's Game Night tonight, so her best friend and boyfriend are going to come over to play games, and because I made her watch Great Gatsby, I have to watch Bachelorette.

This is why you don't drag someone with a master's in english to movie based on a book..

Oh, buddy, now I can put you on my..... *takes off glasses*.... Shit list.

[YOUTUBE]6YMPAH67f4o[/YOUTUBE]

That's pretty... *takes off glasses* crappy of you.

I feel less bad when I watch Godzilla

But he's also Ferris Beuller, and letting Ferris Beuller down just won't do.

....Erm, she's making me watch the Bachelorette tonight. It's Game Night tonight, so her best friend and boyfriend are going to come over to play games, and because I made her watch Great Gatsby, I have to watch Bachelorette.

This is why you don't drag someone with a master's in english to movie based on a book..

I have no interest in seeing the Great Gatsby, and I have my bachelors in cinema studies/communications, which means I'm an apologist for adaptations. It just looks like a shitty adaptation, like Gwenyth Plathrow and Ethan Hawk's version of Great Expectations.

That's pretty... *takes off glasses* crappy of you.

Well, if you don't like it, I suggest you consult with.... *takes off glasses* manurethebear

But he's also Ferris Beuller, and letting Ferris Beuller down just won't do.

He's also Simba, and I don't want to fuck with an agitated lion

I have no interest in seeing the Great Gatsby, and I have my bachelors in cinema studies/communications, which means I'm an apologist for adaptations. It just looks like a shitty adaptation, like Gwenyth Plathrow and Ethan Hawk's version of Great Expectations.

That, and it's Baz Luhrman.

Baz Luhrman

Well... poop.

Damn it, JGlass you stole my next one of feeling pooped from this conversation!

Eh, male lions are bastards for the most part. I saw it on Nature.

I think they're the only big cat I wouldn't actually want to have as a pet. Tigers, yay, leopards and jaguars, sure. But lions are just so... Pretentious.

And speaking of pretentious

Yeah, I don't like that guy. I don't like that guy at all.

I remember in high school, they showed his version of Romeo and Juliet, and thinking it was the worst thing on planet Earth.

Well, we had to do Romeo and Juliet for my junior and senior classes. And guess what movie we got to see!

You guys carry on with your battle of wits. I'll check in a while later and see if anythings going wrong. If you guys accidentally post ahead by a minute, just take a minute longer the next post. See ya'll in a few hours.

You guys carry on with your battle of wits. I'll check in a while later and see if anythings going wrong. If you guys accidentally post ahead by a minute, just take a minute longer the next post. See ya'll in a few hours.

The next challenge better be something fun and magical after this thing. :p

Damn it, JGlass you stole my next one of feeling pooped from this conversation!

Diarrhea

I think they're the only big cat I wouldn't actually want to have as a pet. Tigers, yay, leopards and jaguars, sure. But lions are just so... Pretentious.

I don't think I'd want a mountain lion. Those things were the worst in Red Dead Redemption. Sabertooth Tigers are also pretty annoying in Skyrim at low levels.

And speaking of pretentious

I remember in high school, they showed his version of Romeo and Juliet, and thinking it was the worst thing on planet Earth.

Well, we had to do Romeo and Juliet for my junior and senior classes. And guess what movie we got to see!

Romeo + Juliet!

Yeah, we had to watch that too. No thanks. It was a cool concept, but... no thanks.

The next challenge better be something fun and magical after this thing. :p

Trust me, these team challenges are hard to find anything more than [x] crosses [x], [x] meters away challenges. I hope to spice some things up rather soon, but we have to cut some of the dead weight of the game out right away. Once the merge comes it should be real fun.

Trust me, these team challenges are hard to find anything more than [x] crosses [x], [x] meters away challenges. I hope to spice some things up rather soon, but we have to cut some of the dead weight of the game out right away. Once the merge comes it should be real fun.

I think if the total was 300 it would have made people a lot happier about doing the challenge. Still it's been fun to do and I enjoyed helping me team out after Shotaro pulled off the win yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back