Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

I know that sounds all fine and dandy, but some days I might over estimate or under estimate when I'd have a good time to put stuff up. I said afternoon on the last challenge and while that's broad (could be anywhere from 12-6) I gave a heads up an hour before the challenge was up when it was going to be posted.

And 13 of 15 people were able to at least make an appearance, which I thought was quite well. I know some people may work till 6, but there's also people in the UK (at least a few) and the 5 hours time difference means this is likely one of the last things they're doing before they go to bed. I know that's harsh, but I don't want to put a specific time because I don't know what I'll be doing from day to day and I'll usually give a heads up a little bit if I know when the challenge will be up.

tl;dr - I'll try my best but usually shoot for mid afternoon (same time period as that challenge).

I know that may not work for some of you, but Phatso you were on and couldn't even send in your tribal council vote so you still have to pull your weight in the game.

I got up at 5:30 am on the day of my exams to do this thing. That's some team pride right there. I'll be sure to take my bonus points later.

Additionally, I could either post the next challenge up later tonight or wait until tomorrow afternoon. It's going to be a reward so I may throw it up tonight, but if there is an outcry I can wait until tomorrow.

And by tonight I mean 8-9 PM EST.

If you're going to post it tonight, do it before Impact as people are likely going to be paying attention to that instead.

I agree with KB about putting it up before impact. I tend to not be around much during impact considering LD's are dead these days.

what's that 1-2 am for me... I'll likely still be up, will it be a team challenge or an individual one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back