• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor 31

How about that final three, aye? ;)

Great season and a fantastic finale. It's not better than Pearl Islands or Heroes vs. Villains but it's in a battle between Cagayan for third spot.

Well deserved winner of a fantasic season. This is up there in my favorites for sure.

Shame on everyone else for letting Jeremy go to the end. I bet though if he doesn't win immunity, Spencer and Kelley team up to take him out.

Did they ever ask Kelly if she was serious with the number thing?

Don't think so. He also didn't ask who would've voted for Wentworth if she was there instead of Spencer which sucks cause it would've been fun to know.

Still think Spencer should've beat Jeremy. He did play a better game. But nothing wrong with Jeremy winning.

Spencer blew any chance he had when he went and let everyone see that he had a girlfriend that was way too hot for him.

I dont know about that. He's smart, probably has a good job, is average looking at worst and tall (assuming the middle leg is proportionate to the rest) then he would be quite a catch

I found it odd that her name was Marcela and looked like the GoT character Marcela from this season but I think it is spelled different. Almost like she thought she looked like the actress like I thought she looked like the actress so she changed her name.

Would have been even more suspicious if she died after kissing him.

I need to get out more.

If you had told me a week ago that Spencer would get 0 votes at final tribal council, I wouldn't believe you. Especially nothing from the witches' coven. But the Final 4 outburst cost him any votes he might have had, along with Jeremy and his children.

Personally, I would've voted against Jeremy for such a low ploy, but goddamn if he didn't play a near-perfect game, with three nullified votes the only blemish on his radar.

A good season. Flawed, but good. Roll on to some newbies for Season 32!

Still think Spencer should've beat Jeremy. He did play a better game. But nothing wrong with Jeremy winning.

He couldn't get a single jury vote. Everyone has been saying Spencer has to vote Jeremy out because Jeremy wins if he makes the final three. He was at the bottom for most of the game while Jeremy controlled the game from a position of power. Jeremy got 3 votes cast against him the entire game and that was at the final 6.

Jeremy was never in danger of going home at all. The only time he ever received votes he used an idol to clean that shit up. Spencer was in trouble multiple times and would have gone home if not for Shirin pissing off Varner and ultimately getting the second vote changed.

Spencer won more challenges than Jeremy. That's the only thing he did better than Jeremy. Spencer talked about being emotional during the final tribal council. Guess what, Jeremy even beat him there because Jeremy actually showed emotional. It's not even a fair fight. Jeremy is much better than Spencer.

How the fuck did Spencer play better than Jeremy?

If you had told me a week ago that Spencer would get 0 votes at final tribal council, I wouldn't believe you. Especially nothing from the witches' coven. But the Final 4 outburst cost him any votes he might have had, along with Jeremy and his children.

Personally, I would've voted against Jeremy for such a low ploy, but goddamn if he didn't play a near-perfect game, with three nullified votes the only blemish on his radar.

A good season. Flawed, but good. Roll on to some newbies for Season 32!

I think what people, myself included, sometimes forget is that Ciera/Kass are both parents. When Jeremy brings up that Val is pregnant I don't think either of those two are going to vote for anyone else. Abi has shown how much family means to her throughout both her seasons when her mum shows up also. Those three women really could have shaken things up but once Jeremy makes the point about his family it's clear that none of them are going to vote for anyone else.

I think most of the jury just found Spencer insufferable and arrogant the entire game. I fully understand choosing Jeremy over him when they played such similar games.

How rich was it for Savage to talk about arrogance? As if in someway he didnt play the game arrogantly and didnt look an arrogant douchebag for 6-8 weeks on the jury. FLOG

Actually quite impressed by Abi the last two weeks

He couldn't get a single jury vote. Everyone has been saying Spencer has to vote Jeremy out because Jeremy wins if he makes the final three. He was at the bottom for most of the game while Jeremy controlled the game from a position of power. Jeremy got 3 votes cast against him the entire game and that was at the final 6.

Jeremy was never in danger of going home at all. The only time he ever received votes he used an idol to clean that shit up. Spencer was in trouble multiple times and would have gone home if not for Shirin pissing off Varner and ultimately getting the second vote changed.

Spencer won more challenges than Jeremy. That's the only thing he did better than Jeremy. Spencer talked about being emotional during the final tribal council. Guess what, Jeremy even beat him there because Jeremy actually showed emotional. It's not even a fair fight. Jeremy is much better than Spencer.

How the fuck did Spencer play better than Jeremy?

I think Spencer played slightly better than him because he made a lot more big moves, mainly when he'd jump from side to side. He knew when the right time to jump was and considering how early he was targeted, the fact he made the final 3 is incredible.

Jeremy had the big alliance and managed to avoid getting votes due to the big shields he put in front of himself in Joe and Savage. Now don't get me wrong that was a great move on his part but he didn't have work hard to get to the end, he coasted.

Then one thing that really irked me was when the final 3 were asked about what their second chance was about, Spencer and Tasha gave real answers about themselves or their gameplay. Jeremy just used it as an excuse to bring up his family and start crying to gain votes. His family isn't what his second chance was about so he shouldn't have mentioned it there.

I think Spencer played slightly better than him because he made a lot more big moves, mainly when he'd jump from side to side.

Jeremy found two idols, saved Stephen, convinced Spencer it was in his best interest to vote out Abi which it wasn't, won the final immunity challenge to send Wentworth to the jury thereby eliminating the biggest threat to his victory and he got every single jury vote.

This isn't like Spencer came in fourth. He was in the final three. He had a chance to make a case for why he should win. He couldn't convince a single person that he should win. The game doesn't end until the jury votes. Jeremy thrashed both Tasha and Spencer during the final tribal council. That means something. 10-0-0 means that Jeremy is superior to Spencer.

Other than voting out Stephen what big moves did he make?

He knew when the right time to jump was and considering how early he was targeted, the fact he made the final 3 is incredible.

Jeremy was also targeted. He made stronger bonds with people so they wouldn't come after him. Jeremy was one of the biggest threats to win the moment the game began just like Spencer. One of them took a power position and held it for the entire game while the other had to fight from the bottom, barely avoiding elimination. The person on the bottom is not a better player than the person who was at the top.

Jeremy had the big alliance and managed to avoid getting votes due to the big shields he put in front of himself in Joe and Savage. Now don't get me wrong that was a great move on his part but he didn't have work hard to get to the end, he coasted.

What do you mean he didn't have to work hard? He was the guy who constructed the shields which took all the pressure off him. Jeremy established a game plan from the moment the game started and it worked perfectly. Spencer's plans at the beginning of the game failed. Totally failed. Spencer wanted to work with Stephen and Shirin, one went home second and the other sided with Jeremy.

Jeremy "didn't have to work hard" at the end of the game because his plans at the beginning were still working. Spencer had to scramble because his pre merge game was bad.

Then one thing that really irked me was when the final 3 were asked about what their second chance was about, Spencer and Tasha gave real answers about themselves or their gameplay. Jeremy just used it as an excuse to bring up his family and start crying to gain votes. His family isn't what his second chance was about so he shouldn't have mentioned it there.

Of course his family was what his second chance was about. The guy has a kid on the way and they could use the money. He'd be an idiot to leave that out. You win playing on peoples emotions. Jeremy won the game on the final question with an answer that crushed Spencer's entire growth narrative that he was trying to spin. One guy showed emotion while the other just talked about it.

If Spencer played a better game then he should have been able to convince at least one person out of the ten on the jury to vote for him.

Jeremy won before Vytas was vote out. It was all down to the others not letting him get that far. They didn't.

I think Spencer played slightly better than him because he made a lot more big moves, mainly when he'd jump from side to side. He knew when the right time to jump was and considering how early he was targeted, the fact he made the final 3 is incredible.

There is so many things wrong with this. Prophet has covered most of it so I wont bother but I will say that jumping from side to side is not good strategy. It just leaves the jury against you. Granted that the way this season played out it wasnt as suicidal as it usually is, but at the same time because the way this season played out the jumping from side to side did not equate to being big moves. Controlling the game is one of the harder things to do in Survivor, especially in an All-Star season, because you put a massive target on your back

This was one of the least bitter juries we are ever likely to see. If Spencer truly did play the better game he would have won.

I think what people, myself included, sometimes forget is that Ciera/Kass are both parents. When Jeremy brings up that Val is pregnant I don't think either of those two are going to vote for anyone else. Abi has shown how much family means to her throughout both her seasons when her mum shows up also. Those three women really could have shaken things up but once Jeremy makes the point about his family it's clear that none of them are going to vote for anyone else.

Yeah. I think there were some really fantastic bits of subtle foreshadowing when we saw Kass actually getting emotional over Savage's wife story, and Ciera getting emotional when she saw the Cambodian children. It really seemed like the producers were telling us "Hey, these women aren't as emotionally detached from the game as they like to pretend." So Jeremy dropped the emotional baby bomb, Kass and Ciera were hooked.

I finally watched the finale, haven't seen the reunion or preview for next season yet though. I heard there was much gushing over Joe and such so that will be awkward once I see it.

Was praying for Kelley by the end but congrats to Jeremy. Not only the least annoying of the final three but played the best game so I was glad to see the other 2 shut out. I don't know why anybody is shocked Spencer lost. I thought Tasha's performance on Angkor was infinitely more impressive than anything Spencer did this season.

Actually I'm really glad that "Tony's dog" Woo got more votes at his FTC than Spencer. Sorry, I soured on Spencer by the end of Cagayan and he just comes off like a jerk to me.

Jeff usually annoys me these days to the point I can't stand him. But I actually laughed out loud when he suggested Jeremy name his son "Jeffry Collins".

Someone said to me that Jeremy is in their top 10 all-time survivor players. I find that hard to disagree with, he played this game perfectly and in all-star season no less

Someone said to me that Jeremy is in their top 10 all-time survivor players. I find that hard to disagree with, he played this game perfectly and in all-star season no less

Plus he's just an all around likeable guy. He played at least what appeared to be a pretty honest and straight forward game. I'm sure the edit had a lot to do with that, but none the less it's always nice when a really great and deserving person wins it.

Spencer is young and extremely smart. The kid is probably going to have a huge salary for the rest of his life. Jeremy is the blue collar firefighter with two kids and a baby. I love them both but Jeremy needed it more. Plus he played an all around better game.

Sandra Diaz-Twine
Kim Spradlin
Parvati Shallow
Tony Vlachos
Boston Rob

He's not better than those five but I could see him fitting in somewhere like 9-10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back