Survivor All-Stars Cast Leaked And...

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
It's fucking horrid.

Cjymb_1XAAArmLG.jpg

^^^

You can find the two names of the players from the upcoming season if you really want who will be included in All-Stars. All info coming from the fella who breaks the cast news every year. He's rarely wrong so I'm trusting this is accurate. Same guy released the names for Cambodia before they were announced.

So the cast is pretty shit. HvV had like three people who weren't really All-Stars but this season is just filled with shitty people.

Andrea Boehlke (Redemption Island) - Blindsided both times she played. Totally unaware.

Brad Culpepper (Blood vs Water) - Fuck off. Pre-merge boot. Not an All-Star.

Aubry Bracco (Kaoh Rong) - I get it. Decent choice. Likely pre-merge boot because she's so new.

Caleb Reynolds (Kaoh Rong) - If you want to bring back somebody who got hurt last season it should have been Neal. His heel turn at the end of the season was brilliant. Caleb offers very little to the game compared to Neal. I personally wouldn't have either back if I had a choice but if you must bring a male who got hurt back from s32 then I'd go with Neal. Your merge boot. Not an All-Star.

Ciera Eastin (Blood vs Water, Cambodia) - Broke my heart as my winner pick only to finish 10th in Cambodia. Showed nothing to make me think she has improved since her first time playing. I think she was overrated now and a lot of credit should go to Tyson for making her seem like an All-Star. She's voted out before the merge.

Jeff Varner (Australian Outback, Cambodia) - Fuck yeah! His brilliance in the first few episodes of Cambodia was so fun. Don't think he's long for the game..

Cirie Fields (Panama, Micronesia, Heroes vs Villains) - Would be my favourite player in the cast if not for Da Queen. If Cirie survives to the merge it's game on. I fear that will not be the case. She's easily the greatest player to never win. If somebody is taking down Da Queen then let it be Cirie.

JT Thomas (Tocantins, Heroes vs Villains) - He's so stupid they'll keep him around. Can't let him make the end though. He'll win again.

Debbie Warner (Kaoh Rong) - Every season needs some crazy people. Not an All-Star though.

Malcolm Freberg (Philippines, Caramoan) - Definitely an All-Star. Solid pick.

Hali Ford (Worlds Apart) - Should've been Jenn. Not an All-Star.

Ozzy Lusth (Cook Island, Micronesia, South Pacific) - The worst. Yul > Ozzy.

Tai Trang (Kaoh Rong) - First boot.

Sandra Diaz-Twine (Pearl Islands, Heroes vs Villains) - MICHAEL JORDAN! 3 IN A ROW! Da Queen will remain perfect.

Tony Vlachos (Cagayan) - Pumped to see him back. Likely stuffed on arrival.

Sarah Lacina (Cagayan) - Honestly forgot who this was. Not an All-Star.

Troyzan Robertson (One World) - Still doesn't give Kim the respect she deserves. He's way to old to be calling himself Troyzan. Not an All-Star.

Sierra Dawn-Thomas (Worlds Apart) - Who? Not an All-Star.

Seven members of this cast I'd argue are not All-Stars. Oh well, at least Sandra is going to win for the third time. :shrug:

Ozzy is the man! Havent watched Survivor in yonks mainly because it's played usually around mid night on the weekdays so I'm never up to watch it, but with my boy Ozzy on its about time I started following it again. Being so young I was always going for the good guys and I can't turn my back on my man the Oz-meister (as his friends know him as ;) ).

If Sandra even gets far in this game all these people are morons. First time she goes to tribal she should be getting the boot.

I'm surprised CBS didn't convince Joe to return.

If Sandra even gets far in this game all these people are morons. First time she goes to tribal she should be getting the boot.

I'm surprised CBS didn't convince Joe to return.

Nah. Sandra is no threat in challenges. She's never won individual immunity. She's also really loyal until it becomes winning time.

If she goes to tribal council early she might be in trouble but Sandra is someone you want on your team. She'll be more loyal than most in the cast. Could also see the women wanting to work with her and some of the bigger names like Tony since Sandra will always have a target because of winning twice.

A lot of advantages for keeping Sandra.

Nah. Sandra is no threat in challenges. She's never won individual immunity. She's also really loyal until it becomes winning time.

If she goes to tribal council early she might be in trouble but Sandra is someone you want on your team. She'll be more loyal than most in the cast. Could also see the women wanting to work with her and some of the bigger names like Tony since Sandra will always have a target because of winning twice.

A lot of advantages for keeping Sandra.

That may be but she's a two time winner, the way I see it is you get her out ASAP and don't risk her to the merge where the target shits onto the immunity threats and people holding idols. Because if she sits at the final tribal she's gonna win.

She might be loyal at the beginning when others won't but being a two time winner should make her the biggest threat from the start.

That may be but she's a two time winner, the way I see it is you get her out ASAP and don't risk her to the merge where the target shits onto the immunity threats and people holding idols. Because if she sits at the final tribal she's gonna win.

She might be loyal at the beginning when others won't but being a two time winner should make her the biggest threat from the start.

Oh, I agree she's the biggest threat but that doesn't mean she should be the first out or that the other players are morons by keeping her. I can think of several players who benefit by having her in the game.

The field is weak this All-Stars season. The big guns all need Sandra because of the inclusion of so many shit players.

Cirie Fields for example is the most dangerous player outside of Sandra. If Sandra gets to the end she's winning for a third time. If Cirie makes it to the end she's winning. No matter what. Cirie Fields is Sandra with the two wins replaced by a fourth and third place finish and if they hadn't done a switch (meaning that Amanda and Parv both thought it was final 3 and were fucking stupid enough to bring Cirie to the end and then were given a get out of jail free card when it was announced as final 2) then Cirie would have won season 16 not Parv. Cirie has to go quickly and the only player more dangerous than her is Sandra. If Sandra goes then the attention shifts to Cirie. Cirie must keep Sandra in the game.

Tony is a massive target. He needs Sandra to keep the heat off him. You can't trust Tony but you can trust Sandra. Other players would do well to get Tony out first and may see him as an immunity threat later down the track even though he's never won it. I could see Tony doing the exact same thing he did with Spencer; just keeping him around so Tony doesn't become the biggest threat.

J.T. would be smart to team up with Sandra. You know, since she pleaded with this fucker for an alliance six years ago when they played together. He'll keep her around because he knows she's loyal and she is so smart. J.T. needs somebody smart around him.

I think a lot of these women will want to work with Sandra. Ciera Eastin hates Russell Hantz. Sandra hates Russell Hantz. Perfect fit.

Sandra could go first but it's not a stupid move to keep her around. If the show puts Sandra and Cirie on the same tribe I don't see how either of them gets taken out. They're way to good and I think Cirie realises that her biggest mistake last time was going after the other top players. Fuck that, form the Avengers and take control. It happened in All-Stars originally with Lex, Kathy, Colby and Richard not coming together as the greatest collection of players ever. Cirie and Sandra, if they are on the same tribe, must come together and they'll run the game right to the end.

I'm not surprised it's a lame cast, this was always going to be a season to rope in the casual viewers. The Producers haven't put together a great returning cast since HvV.

Bad points first:

Fucking Ozzy, man. I understand he loves the game, and has a ton of fans, but he must be a glutton for punishment. I'm not sure his ego can handle losing a fourth time. And he will absolutely lose, he's surrounded by several superior players.

Troyzan and Sierra can fuck right off. I would much prefer to see Max and Wentworth instead.

I needed more of a break from Tai. His trainwreck moments are fun, but he's just so frustrating to watch. Andrea is eye candy, and nothing more. I don't care about Debbie. Aubry... Meh. I could've gone longer without seeing Fem-Fishbach return.

Still though, there's some bright spots. I think (or I hope) Cirie has been away long enough so that she won't be an immediate target. A fantastic player. Also, the idea of Sandra and Tony interacting has me fully erect. Especially since they'll need each other to survive.

I like Malcolm. He's like a less douchey version of Ozzy. JT, Ciera and Varner always deliver. And Sarah, Culpepper and Caleb have some untapped potential. They're not great players, but they're entertaining, at least.

Also, Hali is lovely, and a solid player, so I'm fine with seeing her.

Sarah Lacina (Cagayan) - Honestly forgot who this was. Not an All-Star.

One of the best blindsides of all time, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back