• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 CAWs

How is HBK gorgeous nowadays? Anyone care to explain? He's a batterd up 42 year old guy with fucked up hair? Still the best wrestler ATM though.

How is HBK gorgeous nowadays? Anyone care to explain? He's a batterd up 42 year old guy with fucked up hair? Still the best wrestler ATM though.

You have an interesting point. He doesn't look nearly as great with the huge lack of hair once he starts wrestling. Its like he begins each match with a full head of hair, then slowly loses it throughout.

Oh gosh don't get me started. He literally has everything lol.
But I don't want to sound like an annoying in love with a wrestlers looks girl haha.

Agrex. u have a cool name. make up a CAW for me. what will you look like, what is ur finisher. Im thinkin "The canadian sensation" Agrex, with Ken SHamrocks WWE music. hmmmmm

Wrestler Name: Agrex
Nickname: The Canadian Sensation

Finisher: The Flip-Off (Perfectplex)
Signature Moves:
- Back Snapper (Texas Cloverleaf)
- Spear
- The Canadian Crash (Mic Check)

Height: 6'2
Weight: 210 lbs
Hair: Shoulder length, brown.
Eyes: Brown
Attire: Similar to Edge

Music: Prayer for a Refugee by Rise Against

wooooooooooord. Ill get on that at some point tonight. who's wrestling style are u based off of?? Just getting a feel for what kind of wrassler im makin

I already have two edges (the real one, and Will LOL) although will is more based off HBK than anything.

Ima make you kinda like a cross between Christian, and Mr.Perfect. A canadian Mr.Perfect, except for more serious.

I already have two edges (the real one, and Will LOL) although will is more based off HBK than anything.

Ima make you kinda like a cross between Christian, and Mr.Perfect. A canadian Mr.Perfect, except for more serious.

Yeah, I'd push more to the Mr. Perfect character.

possibly, as long as it doesnt look like the dude in your sig or everyone is just gonna be whipping his ass all day long LOL

Nah i'll just use my stuff.

Wrestler Name: Alex bowen
Nickname: Crash
Syle: Hardcore
Finisher: In to deep (jacknife power bomb)
Signature Moves:
- double jump moonsaw
- BussYoHeadOpen*yes spelled like that* (the playmaker mvp's finisher)
- barbedwire baseballbat shot

Height: 6'4
Weight: 250
Hair: Spikey. Looks like y2j's
Eyes: Brown
Attire: Tazz's ring suit except with kane flames
back stage football jersey and tan dress shorts

Music: The horn of betryal devildriver

O fo sho... it could have been for something else... that game was pretty bad. I thought people gave up on the game.

people did. I didnt.

I gave up on the PS2 version. I got tired of the crappy new control system.

NorCal saved me though. I went out and bought the xbox 360 version for the customizable theme music, and tons better graphics. I can overlook the shitty control system when I'm rocking out realistic sounds.

Also, NorCal has me reenergized in loving GM Mode.

fair enough... but Here Comes The Pain owns all.

HCTP DID own all. It had actual storylines from the past. And you could mix/match different wrestlers into them, to make them seem new.

I remember having Sting and Sid Vicious feuding in the old Triple H./Steve Austin - Survivor Series 2000 ordeal. (with the crane and the car)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back