• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 CAWs

I made the 'third' brother as a CAW (referring to the taker family). I can't say I've made any WZers though.

Well I might start making some WZers. Probably Norcal, and then I'll probably book him against, oh I don't know. Jeff Hardy? Wonder how that'll turn out ...

of course, since im not going to buy SVR 09.

gimmie some specs. heel/face, character, theme music, finisher. if it sucks, ill be changing it anyhow LOL

Heel
6ft 5, 270lbs
Brawler/Powerhouse
Disturbed - Stricken
Wears shades to the ring, tshirt & cutoff shorts as ring attire with right knee heavily supported
Finsher(s) Orange Crush Pin / Dreamer Driver
Needs an awesome pyro

haha awesome! what u need to do now is a battle royal with all the WZ wrestlers and get it up on yootoob, that would rule!

Dude, what kind of role do you currently have Derf in? You know, since I no longer play my own game and all lol

Dude, what kind of role do you currently have Derf in? You know, since I no longer play my own game and all lol

2 time CW champ, 2 time US champ, 2 tag champ, with a 4 month US title reign. heel. does well in the mid card, jobber to the stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back