• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 CAWs

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Okay, so the idea was brought up. (SuperDerf deserves the credit) And the basic idea of this thread, is for anyone who has the ability, to take pictures of your Created Wrestlers, on your new SDv.Raw2008 game.

If you have to, simply take a picture of your t.v. screen, with your CAW on it. I plan on doing this later today, hopefully. So anyone who has this game, & the ability, post your CAWs here.

Suits.jpg
This is the third thread I've posted these pictues in. For anyone thats wondering, these are the blueprints for the groomsmen outfits for the upcoming e-wedding. I'll post the actual pictures on my charecters later.

Ok, I just had a "match" between two of my caws, and I got some pics from it, so here they are.

Eric1.jpg

Eric2.jpg

Eric3.jpg

Eric4.jpg

And thats my entrence...

And then the match.

Staredown.jpg

We have a staredown...
EricElbowDrop.jpg

Then I randomly go for an elbow drop...
EricFinisher.jpg

Before hitting my finisher, which is the same one as Ultimo Dragon. And I win!

I'm thinking that taking pictures of live-action isn't going to come out well. Some of the motion pics. are blurry. So I may stick to simply showing pics. of my caw.

I'll likely not post them until later tonight. Or tomorrow, by the latest I'd assume. (depending on scheduling & how they come out.)

I was just taking pictures, Next time I do it, I'm using the Video feature on my cam, and then just pausing it when I see the part I want.

ill post mine when i get my PS2 back from my friend, i have a ton from 06-07 as well...

If we're back tracking, I'll attempt to find the one I was most pleased with. I'm still in the process of updating & continuously upgrading the look of the newest game's version of me.

in 2006 i made a CAW that looks just like me... i had some help from someone on another forum though...

I have The Iron Sheik made. It's actually pretty damn good IMO. I'll find a way to post it later on.

an even better idea on this...everyone put your entrance music, or what ud like for it to be, and im gonna create u all in MY game!! since there are only like 40 male wrestlers itll help me beef up my game...tell me if u wanna be face or heel, and what your entrance is like...Will, u need to hurry up with a pic, so I know what u look like in the game sucka!!...

anyone who doesnt know how to get a pic on here (like me lol) jus tell me what ur guy looks like, and what stuff u used, and ill do my best...

If someone would like to PM me how in the world I post pics on here like that id much appreciate it....My CAW looks a LOT like me, jus a jacked up version, as im 180 pounds and my CAW is about 255 lol...but he looks jus like me, and i even did a pretty decent job of recreating some of my tattoos.

SO EVERYONE TELL ME THERE CAW INFO!!!!

an even better idea on this...everyone put your entrance music, or what ud like for it to be, and im gonna create u all in MY game!! since there are only like 40 male wrestlers itll help me beef up my game...tell me if u wanna be face or heel, and what your entrance is like...Will, u need to hurry up with a pic, so I know what u look like in the game sucka!!...

anyone who doesnt know how to get a pic on here (like me lol) jus tell me what ur guy looks like, and what stuff u used, and ill do my best...

All my general information could actually be found in the W.Z.C.W. Roster section.. but I'll have a picture of my guy up by likely tonight, or tomorrow. (shoot for tomorrow) My theme music is "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd (surprisingly, its actually ON the SD v. Raw game too!!)

And what do you mean, you don't know how to post pictures? What part, or all of it?

actually I jus remebered your character on wczw i was gonna go check that out lol....but I wont be able to make it look exactly like your guy if I dont have a pic ya kno, but I guess I can go back and edit later...

I dont see that theme song as sinister or hard enough for your guy...im giving you somthing cooler lol

And I just thought of an incredible idea!!!....I ave the xbox 360 version, in which u can use any music from any cd for wrestler theme music..and I have the WWE cd that has evolutions music!! I CAN MAKE A NEW EVOLUTION STABLE FROM WZERS!!! that would be the shit lol....

As far as the pic thing...I dont know how to do any of it, im not real computer savvy....I mean, I know I can take a pic, email it to my email, save it on my hard drive, but im not sure how to upload em and embed them in a post on here....

Wrestlezone Evolution is an exclusive trademark owned by Prax (RIP), The Shockmaster, XFearBefore, and Y2Jake, you watch yourself buddy.

Dude, these are fucking awesome, I cracked up during the Honky Tonk Man's entrance
[youtube]HI8rP2TGrvw[/youtube]

hey, i want one, look at my WZCW profile, my music is "Holy Diver" by Killswitch Engage, my entrance goes like this,

Stage: Edge
Ramp: (something generic)
Ring In: Rowdy Roddy Piper
Ring: Either Jeff Hardy or Y2J (i'm not sure which superstar # he is)

all with purple and green lighting, and my reality bender finisher is called, Facebuster #1 i think, its a suplex into facebuster, wow, thats a lot of info... oh yea, and face, lol

As far as my charecter is going, his entrance is pretty much all superstar 7, same lihghts as the title entrence, and my pics are already up. And BTW, what is this WZCW your all talking aboiut?

what is your finisher???

In the game, it's called "NeckBreaker _ " (I think it's 9?) It's what Ultimo Dragon use in his Smackdown Debut a few years ago. Basically, I stand in front of the guy with my back to his front, grab his head, and do a backflip over him, holding his head the whole time until I land behind his, bringing him down with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back