What CAWs are you gonna make for WWE 12?

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
I do this every year, I always plan who I want to make so I can just search for them online and get those sons of bitches onto my console!

1. "The Natural" Nathan Reso (My CAW)
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sean Waltman (hopefully in various attires, including street gear)
4. Scott Hall (Get the Kliq back together)
5. Sting (Crow)
6. Goldberg
7. Brock Lesnar
8. Raven (ECW style)
9. Sabu
10. Shane Douglas
11. Jeff Hardy
12. Steve Corino (ECW style)
13. Bobby Roode
14. AJ Styles
15. James Storm
16. Hulk Hogan (modern day)
17. Bully Ray
18. Desmond Wolfe
19. Sean O'Haire
20. Kid Kash
21. Alex Shelley
22. Chris Sabin
23. Homicide
24. Hernandez
25. Tommy Dreamer
26. Samoa Joe
27. Jack Evans
28. Test
29. Ric Flair (modern day, use as a manager)
30. Mike Awesome
31. Matt Hardy
32. Frankie "The Future" Kazarian
33. Abyss
34. Road Dogg Jesse James
35. Billy Gunn (to make a Kliq-DX mega team)
36. Psicosis
37. Rob Van Dam
38. Matt Morgan
39. Juventud Guerrera
40. Tara
41. Low-Ki
42. Diamond Dallas Page
43. Claudio Castagnoli
44. Taz
45. New Jack
46. Chris Hero
47. John Kronus
48. Perry Saturn
49. Dean Malenko
50. Chris Benoit

I will probably change this around quite alot, as I am sure there are a few I have forgotten e.g.- Vampiro, Davey Boy Smith and Father James Mitchell

Who are going to be your picks?

I'm not. They've changed next to nothing from last year, and at long last I'm not falling for it any more.
The gameplay will still be shit, the game will still be buggy and I'll still own Fire Pro. No thanks.

I know very little about video games and the prospect of having a non-CAW Daniel Bryan excites me greatly. I will definitely be buying.

As for CAWs, I don't really do veterans or made-up characters or myself. They'll be the good people from TNA (Samoa Joe, Fortune, MCMG, Douglas Williams, Magnus, Brian Kendrick, Austin Aries) and a few indy guys (Kings Of Wrestling, The Briscoes, Jack Evans, Colt Cabana, Davey Richards to name but a few). And if Trent Baretta isn't in the game, he is gonna get got (made).

Jeeze you make a lot! I'll make Jake Fury, my own CAW, and maybe a few video game characters or a character or two of my own, but the rest I plan on simply downloading from Community Creations.

As for who I'll use...

1) Kurt Angle
2) Sting (crow)
3) Hulk Hogan
4) Machooooo Maaaaan
5) Ric Flair
6) Rob Van Dam
7) Lou Thesz
8) Harley Race
9) AJ Styles
10) Goldberg

I'm not great at making Caws, if I wanted somebody like a legend in the game that's not there, I'll just download one, I find that very useful though.

I'll make myself though, and probably my cousin, and my fake brother. Yes that's right, I make a fake brother called Ben Sullivan in all my SVR games.

I'll probably download KoW since the new predator system looks so great for tag teaming but othe than that, just my usual CAW.

I hardly use most of the actual WWE roster, so thats why I have so many CAWs from Community Creations :)

I much prefer using created guys that I actually like

I'll probably get the game second hand after two weeks. Whenever I go into Gamestop there is always a WWE game just sitting there, last year I was going to buy it, it was down from the original price by like a fiver. But if I do I'll just download the CAWs of existant professional wrestlers.

A friend of mine found some great ROH ones last year. Kevin Steen especially was great, had near to his complete move-set too.

I prefer making original CAWs. Usually I create one called Dynamite Phoenix and another called Jimmy J. Jacobson. Asides from that I'll download anything else I need - if I get the game of course.

One thing that has me a little ticked about WWE 12', is they were dumb enough to put the release date, not only in the same month, but a mere two weeks apart. Two weeks, everyone will be just getting into the online gameplay. Now not everyone like's Call of Duty, but they sure as hell like it more then WWE.

I'm planning on selling all my old games, and then using it to help buy both of them.

The Great Khali, since they didn't put him in the game again
Johnny Curtis, they didn't have the time to put him in
Brodus Clay, don't know why he isn't in it
Curt Hawkins, The Usos, Kharma, Skip Sheffield, Tyler Reks and Trent Berreta.
I don't know If I want to put Jinder in, I don't care for him much, I might download him.
I like having the option to play with the current roster so I always create or DL who didn't make it to the game.

I've thought about this. Might make Gen Me solely so I can destroy them as Booker and Goldust.

Other than that, I have a handful of originals that I make every year. Two of them even date back to 2001!

I'm not. They've changed next to nothing from last year, and at long last I'm not falling for it any more.
The gameplay will still be shit, the game will still be buggy and I'll still own Fire Pro. No thanks.

I agree, This game is overhyped.

Are you two kidding me? This game is completely different from last year, and the game play looks ten times better. They even have that new feature which allows you to hit anyone at anytime, instead of not being able to do anything while someone else is doing a move.

If that isn't game play changing, I don't know what it. Plus there's always the new Road to Wrestlemania's, the additions to the creation mode, plus the Create-A-Arena mode. This game has changed a lot, and I think you both should give it a big chance. At least rent it or something...do they still rent out games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back