Smackdown vs Raw: Storyline Designer

I got me a problem again, ok i completed my first RAW and used all my CAW's in that episode, but when i go to do my 2nd week of RAW when i go to select my CAW's for the cast of a scene it says 'VACANT'. Now i have to clue this what shits me with this storyline designer.

NorCal i figured the attie problem out but Doc was saying you can only have 10 spots for CAW's throughout a single storyline..is that true man?

WHta i mean is, since you only have 10 CAW slots how many times do you use them in one show?

2 or 3, usually

Im limiting mine to about 3-4 as im also doing mini storylines within the entire storyline im doing which is based alot on my CAW's which by the end of this current storyline im doing, they will have formed a stable.

Mini storylines that im including are Cena turning heel and feuding with Vince and running him down with a car. Kofi and Ted feuding over the US title and maybe a bit where JR run's Michael Cole down with a car cause of his crap commentary.

If anyone wants a good laugh, I have one called "Vintage RAW". It is just 1 show (RAW obviously), and the main storyline (the only storyline in fact) involves Michael Cole. Tags are "Vintage" and "Michael Cole". included is a surprise random CAW appearance (for no reason other then to have him there).

Oh, and Will, I think I told you already, but part 1 and 2 were very good. I enjoyed
Evan Bourne Heel Turn

Im glad you enjoyed that Will. I mean, for fucks sake, they have a silver title belt, afterall.

I still have big plans for my ECW show. That Silver belt will get more attention within a couple months, than it would've likely EVER gotten at any other point in time.

Then again, that doesn't say much. :lmao:

What did you think about going back to Brand exclusive PPV, and "the big four" ?? And intergrating MITB into NOC instead of WM?

I feel like with the roster available on the game, plus CAWS, its easily feasible for you to go brand exclusive PPVs again

I like the Brand Exclusive PPV's because of the fact with a ton of CAW spots, you can do this sort of thing and not have the same exact PPV 2-3 months in a row.

I think the MITB would work better on something other than NoC's however, because its not a "title", so much as a "guaranteed title shot". NoC is intended to be.. well, exactly what its title says. Night of Champions.

Not Night of Champions, and Future Contenders. :p

If I had to put specific events with my PPVs, it'd go as follows.

Royal Rumble: 30-man Rumble
No Way Out: Elimination Chamber
Mania: Duh.
Backlash: Mania revenge matches/future feuds
Judgment Day: King of the Ring tournament - winner earns shot at NoC or Summer Slam.
Night of Champions: what the title implies
The Bash: Fuck if I know yet, possible all-gimmicks PPV. (the title would work for it)
Summerslam: Summer-Mania-fest. :lmao:
Unforgiven: MITB - winner earns title shot at Survivor Series
Cyber Sunday: Fans voting
Survivor Series: 2 Heavyweight title matches, the rest of the show elimination tag matches.
Armageddon: No real clue.

Could you do this type of thing with a PS2?

You could. I'm unsure though. But I doubt you could upload them online.

I got me a problem again, ok i completed my first RAW and used all my CAW's in that episode, but when i go to do my 2nd week of RAW when i go to select my CAW's for the cast of a scene it says 'VACANT'. Now i have to clue this what shits me with this storyline designer.

Just curious, did you steal the game? I'm just asking, because mine came with an instruction book. :p

At the top of the right hand side, when you're in story designer, it gives you how many segments, matches, CAWs, etc you have used and can use total. (ex. 5/10 used)

WHta i mean is, since you only have 10 CAW slots how many times do you use them in one show?

A word of advice, I wouldn't use all 10 CAWs in one show - for two reasons.

1. You'd have to upload single shows at a time, if you expected to use more CAWs on alternative shows.

2. The more CAWs you use, I've discovered the longer it takes for the game scenes to load. Its a major pain in the ass.

I'm moving into a storyline in which I'll be using multiple (like upwards of 5-6) CAWs, sometimes at a single time. I'm excited for the storyline - but dreading the load times.

Not more than 10, obviously :lmao:

I knew you'd reply with something smart assed like this. I chuckled. I would've said the same, actually. lol

My main reasoning for throwing MITB in there is becuase I dont want a mere 6 match PPV, and I only have six titles.

I also like to keep it from taking a spot on WM. I keep the WMs traditional.

I might move it to SummerSlam. I suppose 6 matches are enough. Give people time to work properly.

Loving the shows.

Monkey, do you have a 360?

My main reasoning for throwing MITB in there is becuase I dont want a mere 6 match PPV, and I only have six titles.

How many matches do you have on your Royal Rumble? Because I'll have..

3 Heavyweights (ECW, included)
2 Mid-cards
1 Tag Team
Rumble

I'm also going to toss in the Diva/Women's titles, but they could be pre-show matches.

I'm not a fan of that many matches on a Rumble card though, especially considering the Rumble should take up the main spotlight. I do, however, like the old school format of guys competing in alternative matches throughout the show - then coming back in the Rumble at the end of the night. Helps build/continue feuds.

I also like to keep it from taking a spot on WM. I keep the WMs traditional.

I agree. Albeit, I may not have all my titles defended at Mania. That takes some spotlight off NoC.

I might move it to SummerSlam. I suppose 6 matches are enough. Give people time to work properly.

MITB could work for Summerslam, but I'd think the "you have a year to cash in" may screw things up. I guess I've also looked at MITB being a "you get a title shot - here" type of thing, instead of the "here, cash in whenever you fucking feel like it" type of thing.

I want a connection between Summerslam and Survivor Series. That way it gives Unforgiven and Cyber Sunday something to help build up to, instead of being two months of random shit.

LULZ My RUmbles are

ECW Title
Womens title
WHC title
WWE Title
Rumble

give people time to put on good title matches, and make the main epicenter the Rumble

LULZ My RUmbles are

ECW Title
Womens title
WHC title
WWE Title

Rumble

give people time to put on good title matches, and make the main epicenter the Rumble

This.. annoys me, even when WWE does it.

3 "Heavyweight" title matches, a meaningless diva's match, and the Rumble. Its a PPV of no undercard. All Main Event matches, and one piss break. :lmao: oh, and the diva's throw away. :p

Mine would be..

Intercontinental/US (one or the other)
Divas/Womens (one or the other) OR Tag titles
World Heavyweight
WWE
Tag Titles or Womens/Divas title
Rumble.

Why put the Divas/Tag match in between the Rumble and Heavyweight matches? To give the fans a chance to catch some breath so they can go ape shit all over again.

A word of advice, I wouldn't use all 10 CAWs in one show - for two reasons.

1. You'd have to upload single shows at a time, if you expected to use more CAWs on alternative shows.

2. The more CAWs you use, I've discovered the longer it takes for the game scenes to load. Its a major pain in the ass.

I'm moving into a storyline in which I'll be using multiple (like upwards of 5-6) CAWs, sometimes at a single time. I'm excited for the storyline - but dreading the load times.

Well for my first finished RAW i only used 3 CAW slots, as now im making a storyline that is 4 RAW shows long, and i want to use CAW's in all my RAW episodes that im doing. But i also have other feuds occuring in the one storyline.

Also once i get a new XBOX Live subscription i will be uploading my shows one at a time not all together, for those that have XBL.

Also a background on my storyline, for the majority of this storyline is based on New Beginnings for my 2 of my 4 CAW's who are J-Dogg and T-Dogg known as "Tha Doggz". They go up against Orton and Legacy, but also Ted and Cody start random acts of violence. Cena and Triple H feud is also in the storyline with a twist at the end.

That is just a brief plot.

Update i finished all 4 of my RAW's and managed to use all my CAW spots wisely, all 4 shows took their time.

My Wrestlemania is something like this.

MITB
US Title
Standard tag team match
Womens Title
World Tag Team Championship
World Heavyweight Championship
WWE Championship
Extra Match- Im not going to specify that one as it has to do with the twists at the end.

ok...i booked my 1st show, it took me 2 hours, and I was sweating and thirsty afterwards.

Started fully typing the text, then towards the end of the show it descended into txt speak and lulz.

Show went roughly like...

Raw opening
Cole & Lawler talking
MITB qualifier - MVP v Carlito
Vince getting out of a limo OMGz
Divas softcore fest
MITB qualifier - Kingston v Bourne
Interview with Cena over contract signing with Batista
Henry v Orton w/ Legacy Interferance
Legacy leave the ring, Ortan calls them back and issues a beatdown
DX (w/Madcap) promo on beating ShoMiz for the tag titles
ShoMiz beat DX
Cena/Batista contract signing followed by Vince & Batista beating the crap out of Cena
show end.

Gonna roughly follow current storylines until Mania, then afterwards I'll introduce a TNA stable (AJ CAW, Joe CAW, Kendrick, Kennedy) to invade WWE, bring back some legends (Rock, Stone Cold etc...), Split DX, disband ECW and have a WWE Draft.

Madcap; do you own this game for the 360? If so, have you uploaded your stories?

The final week's shows heading into the Royal Rumble should be up within an hour or 2. The Rumble should be up shortly there-after, considering it'll be 100% all laid out. :lmao:

I started one up on my PS3 and I did all three shows but I lost power and only have Raw done, as that was done before I did ECW and SD. I haven't had the motivation to continue with it since then. My Raw show was interesting and I started right after Mania and Cena was attacked in the back at the beginning of the show (he is the WWE champ). Show, HBK, Trips, and Orton participated in a fatal 4 way to determine the number 1 contender in which Show won. Orton and Legacy tension occurred after the match. That is all I really remember, that and Christian had my MITB briefcase. Maybe I'll get back to that next week.

The final week of shows before the Royal Rumble are now up for my stories.

Show Name: Will's WWE Pt. 3

Keywords: TheOneBigWill, wz, Book This

The Royal Rumble will be up tonight, in roughly an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back