• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 CAWs

Hey Norcal, you gonna make a CAW of me? My CAWs are on the first page, but I might add my updated one and info in a few days whenever I get around to it lol

EDIT: Photobucket deleted my photos! Dammit!

Oh Snap! Hahaha. I don't remember what kinda hair I had at the time, but now I'm clean shaven, and a buzz cut.

I think im making a Jack Swagger CAW tonight. but im making him more serious. with the singlet, ill prolly use all the kurt angle animations for him. ill

The powerbomb silly.

and my jack swagger is fucking AWESOME. Think Swagger with Kurt Angle's attire. Fuckin A son. Im conisdering downloading the music u gave me in OCW for him

Holy old Thread. I havn't played SVR in a LONG time. I don;t really miss it either. They fucked with the controls in 07, but at least you could change them back. 08 didn't have that choice. I might try 09, but I'm definatly not buying it.

I don't even remember what my CAW looks like anymore.

I played it recently, the CAW's are still the best part of the game. I'm skipping 09 though, LoW will own all.

KB. you look fucking incredible. Like I cant belive I made such a spot on goldust from scratch. u look like him, but bigger, and more sinister. fuckin a

yes. Instead of goldust, i just got YOU into my game. since u were WZs goldust. u have the smexy music and everything. it looks quite amazing really. one of my proudest creations to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back