Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 CAWs

l_a71a41563afc4de1674abf86e457ef51.jpg

Wes. Thats a star for TX, and it say "epic" on the other side in old english.

l_7fe35baf5f2e342d07b4a0693384bc24.jpg

DIAR. lookin intimidating.

DIAR u look fuckin TIGHT. thats one of the coolest lookin CAWS ive ever made LOL

I like Wes a lot too. simple, but looks good.

actually Wes's guy is a lot smaller than DIAR.

And BTW u got ur tombstone/death pin. crybaby. ;)

:disappointed: And you give me a Diamond Cutter?! If I'm gonna have that move, then at least give me the decent looking version that Randy Orton does off the top rope. (Where the guy jumps into it)

Although my finisher has always been the (Willennium) Superkick. (mainly because its one of the only things I can actually do in real life. :lmao:)

I once did a version of Punk's "G.T.S." but it was more along the lines of me kneeing a guy in the gut, then grabbing his head and ramming it into my knee. lol

Isnt that what it say is your move on ur WCZW profile??? that were I got all my moves from...please say u dont want it, ill give it to Chris Vegas

yea, sweet chin music is a fuckin lame ass name. And will, I couldve SWORN on that page somewere that it said ur guy does a "cutter"....

You completely just gave the best move in the WWE, the worst name possible. :disappointed:

Well excuse me.. next time I decide on a finishing move for MY character, I'll stop for a moment and check to see if I give a shit what you think. :p :lmao:

Willennium is an awesome name. I came up with that way before Will Smith did. Bastard stole it from me.

And "Sweet Chin Music" doesn't work well for H.B.K.. it'd be better served being called something like "The Heartbreaker."

Well excuse me.. next time I decide on a finishing move for MY character, I'll stop for a moment and check to see if I give a shit what you think. :p :lmao:

Yes I think you should do :lmao:

Willennium is an awesome name. I came up with that way before Will Smith did. Bastard stole it from me.

What ever you say Will..

And "Sweet Chin Music" doesn't work well for H.B.K..

Shawn didn't actually come up with that name; a commentator did.
There's a little fact for ya.

it'd be better served being called something like "The Heartbreaker."

His gorgeous looks break enough hearts :p

yea, sweet chin music is a fuckin lame ass name. And will, I couldve SWORN on that page somewere that it said ur guy does a "cutter"....

Nope. I've never used a cutter. Throughout my entire "career" (based off SD games) my finishing move has always been the Willennium (Superkick)

Its had several other signature moves to tie with it. Such as, but not limited to..

Will of Fame = Roll of the Dice
Will to Win = DDT
Will Power = Sharpshooter/Edgucator/Rock Bottom (it was originally a Rock Bottom, then I felt I needed a submission)
Last Will & Testimony = Frog Splash

Nope. I've never used a cutter. Throughout my entire "career" (based off SD games) my finishing move has always been the Willennium (Superkick)

Its had several other signature moves to tie with it. Such as, but not limited to..

Will of Fame = Roll of the Dice
Will to Win = DDT
Will Power = Sharpshooter/Edgucator/Rock Bottom (it was originally a Rock Bottom, then I felt I needed a submission)
Last Will & Testimony = Frog Splash

:disappointed:

Yes I think you should do :lmao:

I'm sorry, at what point exactly did you misread the word "Cola" within my user name? :p

What ever you say Will..

Like I told you on MSN, while obviously I doubt Smith took it from me. (as if he had a clue) I seriously had the name before him. When did he come out with that album? 1999?? I created that name for a finishing move in 1996.

Shawn didn't actually come up with that name; a commentator did.
There's a little fact for ya.

:lmao: Allow me to log that under "useless information"

Although I suppose somewhere its worth knowing. If I ever play a Shawn Michaels trivial game.

His gorgeous looks break enough hearts :p

Agreed.

HA..I belive it said cutter after roll of the dice..whatev..

and the willenium IS your finisher. sucka

OH! I bet it said "rolling cutter" because it kinda is like one. Think Robert Roode's Payoff. (I think thats what he calls it) Test also used it.

Its mostly remembered by Reno in W.C.W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back