• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown vs Raw: Storyline Designer

I swear, I feel like I'm over pushing AJ Styles in my SVR2010 RAW storyline lol. AJ made his shocking debut at the 2009 Royal Rumble, in Toronto Canada. It came down to him and HHH. HHH won and went on to face Edge for the WWE Title at WM25. After the Rumble, AJ went on to face Orton at No Way Out for the World's Title. Batista, who had won a number 1 contender's match against Jericho earlier in the night, accidentally cost AJ the match. So the road to WM continued on. AJ got into the MITB match at WM25. He won the match. Later on at WM25, Orton defeated Batista. After the match, Shane's music hits. (Shane's the GM on RAW). He then says that Orton's night wasn't over. B/c AJ was cashing in his MITB contract. AJ eventually nails Orton with the Styles Clash to become the NEW World's Heavyweight Champion.

At Backlash he faced Orton and Batista in a triple threat match, where AJ retained his title. Then at Judgment Day, he faced Orton. The match ended in a controversial fashion. After that match, the big question on RAW..was "Who Is The Rightful Champion?"

So far, that's what AJ's been through on RAW. And this is where my storylines will pick up. It'll pick up on the night after Judgment Day. And McMahon is also returning to WWE TV, to make a shocking announcement.

I swear, I feel like I'm over pushing AJ Styles in my SVR2010 RAW storyline lol. AJ made his shocking debut at the 2009 Royal Rumble, in Toronto Canada. It came down to him and HHH. HHH won and went on to face Edge for the WWE Title at WM25. After the Rumble, AJ went on to face Orton at No Way Out for the World's Title. Batista, who had won a number 1 contender's match against Jericho earlier in the night, accidentally cost AJ the match. So the road to WM continued on. AJ got into the MITB match at WM25. He won the match. Later on at WM25, Orton defeated Batista. After the match, Shane's music hits. (Shane's the GM on RAW). He then says that Orton's night wasn't over. B/c AJ was cashing in his MITB contract. AJ eventually nails Orton with the Styles Clash to become the NEW World's Heavyweight Champion.

At Backlash he faced Orton and Batista in a triple threat match, where AJ retained his title. Then at Judgment Day, he faced Orton. The match ended in a controversial fashion. After that match, the big question on RAW..was "Who Is The Rightful Champion?"

So far, that's what AJ's been through on RAW. And this is where my storylines will pick up. It'll pick up on the night after Judgment Day. And McMahon is also returning to WWE TV, to make a shocking announcement.

You got it wrong. AJ should win both HW titles in his 1st night, without even being in the match. wooooooooo!

For those still interested..

Week 1 of February, for my stories are now available online.

Raw, ECW & Smackdown each have their own show (3 downloads) due to CAW useage.

The keywords to find each are: TheOneBigWill, Book This & wz (albeit, using "wz" seems to cause the SD servers to glitch and freeze/become unavailable. :lmao:)

My Feb. Week 1 of SD uploaded twice, as it died right at the end of the upload and I didn't know it completed. Its censored, however, and the 2nd one uploaded is not. (I changed the words needed to be changed, in other words) So download the one thats been uploaded last.

Also - Raw and ECW are (on the calendar) technically, Feb. week 2 (because No Way Out is 3 weeks away) and Smackdown is also week 2, but in January - because I'm a moron who didn't view the calendar before I started. :lmao:

Hey Will you have Xbox Live i assume?

If so, can you still upload shows using a Silver membership?

Hey Will you have Xbox Live i assume?

If so, can you still upload shows using a Silver membership?

According to IGN, it claims you can have a silver account and still download CAWs and Stories from online.

Gold accounts are used/needed if you wish to fight other humans online. Silver is needed/given upon having an xbox, to simply GET online. So silver accounts SHOULD allow you to get on and download CAWs and stories.

But I have gold as well, so I couldn't tell you without just going by what IGN tells me.

According to IGN, it claims you can have a silver account and still download CAWs and Stories from online.

Gold accounts are used/needed if you wish to fight other humans online. Silver is needed/given upon having an xbox, to simply GET online. So silver accounts SHOULD allow you to get on and download CAWs and stories.

But I have gold as well, so I couldn't tell you without just going by what IGN tells me.

Thanks for that my gold membership expired at the start of March so its good i can still upload and download storylines. In that case my storylines will be up soon enough.

Thanks for that my gold membership expired at the start of March so its good i can still upload and download storylines. In that case my storylines will be up soon enough.

Soo.. If you're planning on sharing - we're gonna need some search keywords and a title to the story we're looking for. :lmao:

Soo.. If you're planning on sharing - we're gonna need some search keywords and a title to the story we're looking for. :lmao:

Yeah i know...well i've complete my block of 4 RAW shows and i've also done my Wrestlemania a seperate story but it connects to the block of 4 RAW's.

So, I just wanted to knock this up to point out that I've uploaded some more stories. Took me a bit longer than I wanted - due to lack of time, and work and whatknot. But they're up.

Week 2 of Feb. (2 weeks before No Way Out)

Raw, ECW & Smackdown each have their own shows up.

Search Tags:
1. TheOneBigWill
2. wz
3. Feb week 2

One more week of shows, then the Pay per view.

Thanks, i have alot of shows to upload, my story starts at WM and finishes at NoC. After that im done with the storyline designer.

I uploaded Week 3 of Feb. up last night for download. Its the final week of shows before No Way Out.

Search Tags:

1. TheOneBigWill
2. wz
3. Book This

Raw, ECW & Smackdown each have their own shows. I truly believe Raw had a decent build-up to No Way Out, and Smackdown ends about as perfect as anything for its build-up. ECW was shortened due to personal situations, yet still focused on the prime storyline they had going.

No Way Out will be up by today. Its already done, and likely to be loaded once the majority of you (who dl these) read this. You can use the same Search tags for No Way Out. (TheOneBigWill, wz, Book This)

So, for those who have or haven't been following along - I'm still doing this.

I uploaded No Way Out about roughly 2 weeks ago. Maybe more.

I just now uploaded the first week of shows (Raw, ECW/ROH, SD) leading to Wrestlemania.

Search Tags:

1. TheOneBigWill
2. wz
3. Book This

If I have you on my xbox live gamertag, and you still follow my stories you can let me know there and I can try to send you personal messages letting you know when I've uploaded them as well.

Especially since the greater majority of this forum likely knows jack all to what I'm talking about - or cares.

Yeah i think WZ, has fallen flat on this idea of all of us doing this, im finishing up doing storylines after i do The Bash or SummerSlam.

Yeah i think WZ, has fallen flat on this idea of all of us doing this, im finishing up doing storylines after i do The Bash or SummerSlam.

:lmao: J-Dogg, that would have required them to ever have cared in the first place.

I would say, maybe, only 5-10 people actually download these stories. (mine, anyways, you never post tags to yours)

I was merely saying I know of SOME on my actual friends list for xbox live, that download them. And if they'd like me to, I'll simply skip posting here - and send them a message on xbox live directly.

But I also wanna leave it open (here) incase anyone may be interested that hasn't posted before and just noticed this.

I also will NOT be stopping with the creation of my stories until either the new game comes out and I somehow transfer everything (storywise) or until the servers completely quit uploading them.

Just read an article on Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 and thought everyone would enjoy this delighful news

Last year's game introduced Story Designer, a mode that allowed players to create their own WWE stories using cutscenes and matches and then share them online. That's back this year, and THQ has only expanded it.

For starters, the developers have added 75 new scenes for you to use in your stories (my demo showcased Taker popping out of the center of the ring, interrupting an HBK interview, and chokeslamming Shawn through the hole before having fire explode from the crevice), but making that all the more impressive is that you can now have your own branching stories using these scenes. If you want it so that a win and loss lead to different outcomes, you can do that now. You can split your own tale so the player has a bunch of different options.

On top of all that, you can now craft tales that allow you to play with friends – yes, multiplayer has made its way to Story Designer creations. You can whip up creations for up to four players on the Xbox 360 and up to six on the PlayStation 3. While you'll still need to type in text if you're trying to convey a Superstar's thoughts, you can now pick songs and announcer segments from a sound library to give your stories a bit of life.

Now using created Superstars in your stories was a bit of a letdown last year. If you recall, you could only have 10 instances last time around – as in if you had one created Superstar in a tale, you could only use him in ten segments. That's done with this year. Now, you can put up to 15 CAS into a storyline and use them as many times as you like.

If all of that wasn't overwhelming enough – at least for a Story Designer shlub like myself – you can also add health triggers in matches that set off cutscenes mid-match. If you want a cutscene where Cena gets smacked with a chair after Triple H racks up enough damage on John's noggin, you can set that for you story.

Oh, and in those cutscenes, you can add a championship belt – any of the straps in the game – to any cutscene. Score.

Can't wait for this game. Every article I read about it makes me look forward to it even more.

Way to bump an old thread with a relevant post. I'm looking forward to the WWE Universe mode. Looks awesome.

Likewise. Given I finally own a 360 now since last week, I'll be getting SVR 2011. Certainly would be giving Will's stories a go if he does do them with the new game.

You need to be really bored or really committed to these things if you are to make them successful. I just couldn't stick with it like I should have.

You need to be really bored or really committed to these things if you are to make them successful. I just couldn't stick with it like I should have.

Same. I just hate all the writing with the controller. Probably would have stuck with it if I got a keyboard to type it. Will probably give it a go and then just stick with WWE Universe mode. Game looks great though, can't wait.

Same. I just hate all the writing with the controller. Probably would have stuck with it if I got a keyboard to type it. Will probably give it a go and then just stick with WWE Universe mode. Game looks great though, can't wait.
I have the keyboard and couldn't stick with it. Too much work for a game, and then trying to make sure it's not going to be censored was too much of a pain. They would sensor the word Title because of the first 3 letters.

Hmm that's interesting. Didn't know that. Though I can't recall ever typing title or not. But yeah it did always seem to be too much work. WWE Universe will hopefully fix that this year. All the stuff without the work, brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back