SmackDown LD - 20/09/2016 - The Cenation enters the Ambrose Asylum

Miz/Ziggler is getting a lot of unnecessary flack. They've done a great job building this feud and more importantly the title up. Rather than the U.S. title, which is just Roman vs Rusev with the title being a side effect.

LOVE what Miz is doing. Dolph just stinks.

I did get to make a Kent State Shooting joke though, that was fun.

Miz/Ziggler is getting a lot of unnecessary flack. They've done a great job building this feud and more importantly the title up. Rather than the U.S. title, which is just Roman vs Rusev with the title being a side effect.

I think it's just cause Ziggler is in the feud and if you read the responses, pretty much he isn't liked around these here parts by a lot of posters. But I agree with the rest of what you say.

It would seriously damage my view of this show if Dolph wins the belt.

Dolph giving high-pitched excuses disguised as rally speeches only to lose big matches has become a source of joy for me lately. I'm at the point where I'd probably be fine with Ziggler never winning again.

You should watch wrestling outside of WWE, way more prevalent. Literally can't go a match in ROH or PWG without a couple of them getting thrown around.

I know, everyone uses it.
It should be a hign impact finishing move, though. It's a brutal kick to the chin. It was really rare in the 80s and 90s. I know that fans want fast paced wrestling, but there will be no finishers left if this continues. Plus most look sloppy. You need long legs to make it look devastating. The knee shouldn't bend that much, when you hit it. Ziggler tends to bend his knee too much, because he can't reach otherwise.

Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins (of last month), Rusev, I'm going to need all of you to take notes b/c this is how a heel is supposed to act. I love you all as talents but this is how you get the appropriate heel reaction of getting booed courtesy of the Miz.

Hell why stop in the E: Adam Cole and the Young Bucks you guys too

Rusev seems to get heat pretty well. His problem is he's against Reigns.

Rusev also has the best superkick ever, because he doesn't discriminate where on your body he will land it. Back of the head seems way more devastating.

Anyway, I still think Ziggler works in this position as The Miz's foil. They seem to have the same grievances about the business and they are clicking in their matches. I just hope this is the last one of them.

Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins (of last month), Rusev, I'm going to need all of you to take notes b/c this is how a heel is supposed to act. I love you all as talents but this is how you get the appropriate heel reaction of getting booed courtesy of the Miz.

Hell why stop in the E: Adam Cole and the Young Bucks you guys too

Eh, I feel Rusev gets more than his share of boos. He's just had his work cut out for him lately having to feud with the most hated man in the company.

I know, everyone uses it.
It should be a hign impact finishing move, though. It's a brutal kick to the chin. It was really rare in the 80s and 90s. I know that fans want fast paced wrestling, but there will be no finishers left if this continues. Plus most look sloppy. You need long legs to make it look devastating. The knee shouldn't bend that much, when you hit it. Ziggler tends to bend his knee too much, because he can't reach otherwise.

Oh I'm with you, like I'm fine if it was the finishing move for Ziggler (if he can work on doing it better, if only there was a previous wrestler who has a great relationship in the WWE who used the superkick effectively as a finisher who could teach him how to do it but I digress) as it's a 100 percent better option than the Zig/Zag. However, that would require guys like the Usos, Owens, Rusev, Rollins, etc. to stop using it. The superkick now is no different than a clothesline or a DDT (2 moves also been incredibly devalued if not more).

Eh, I feel Rusev gets more than his share of boos. He's just had his work cut out for him lately having to feud with the most hated man in the company.

You'll be surprised how many times I've seen how Rusev is somehow the sympathetic figure in all of his feuds and I'm like :wtf:. Well, not on this site at least, you guys are rational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back