SmackDown LD - 20/09/2016 - The Cenation enters the Ambrose Asylum

I didn't even notice, what did they do.

It's a slight difference. The bottom tron has the entrance at the center instead off to the side, and the top screen is rounded instead of the elongated screen on Raw.

Yes, I notice these things.

Gable's hair is majestic. Get that man a Japanese shampoo commercial (and make sure Edge doesn't steal it).

It's a slight difference. The bottom tron has the entrance at the center instead off to the side, and the top screen is rounded instead of the elongated screen on Raw.

Yes, I notice these things.

I'll watch for it when it comes on again. Still looks pretty damm good though.

Gee not much of a reaction at all for the Uso's.

In fairness American Alpha isn't that much over to begin with. I think The Usos will get a bigger heat after they beat a lovable babyface team like Rhyno & Slater. It's just a cycle. Slater & Rhyno are over. Usos beat them, they get heat. American Alpha beats The Usos and they get over too and you keep it going for other teams.

This match was really smart. Loved the story in here and I may be wrong, but this two teams will have amazing matches in the future. Great start.

In fairness American Alpha isn't that much over to begin with. I think The Usos will get a bigger heat after they beat a lovable babyface team like Rhyno & Slater. It's just a cycle. Slater & Rhyno are over. Usos beat them, they get heat. American Alpha beats The Usos and they get over too and you keep it going for other teams.

This. Slater/Rhyno were hot but we got the pay off. The WWE wants AA over but right now the Usos are freaking money

Oh Jesus the Uso's are horrible heels. I would have laughed right in their faces there.

Usos come off so naturally as heels. They remind me the classic stereotype foreigner/Mexican/Black bad guy that all series display. I never thought they were so charismatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back