SmackDown LD - 20/09/2016 - The Cenation enters the Ambrose Asylum

So is the girl who cried over that dead body, Dolph.

And how dare you quote Major League, Dolph, you major asshole.

Roman is a douche even as a face. Such smart ass, cocky, smirky, over-confident. Imagine what he would do as a heel.

Indeed. In the feud against AJ Styles, he pretty much showed a glimpse of what he could do as a heel. Take off the restrictions that come with being a babyface and I think he'd finally be an interesting character. Would love if he somehow ended up on SmackDown, tbh.

We saw how they came to be. How they went from a reluctant pairing that worked surprisingly well to forming a friendship and becoming an unstoppable force. NXT fans got to see them evolve and thus had reason to care about them.

On the main roster we're just told that we should like AA because they're great. Obviously they can't just redo their entire origin again, but some more vignettes with them would help given Gable's Angle-esque goofy charm is complimented by Jordan's cool guy straight man routine.

Thanks for the response, I see a lot of times how people claim when someone comes from NXT to the main roster that their character been ruined. I've always been of the mindset that their character was made through months of programming on NXT and the main roster gets the finish product. You obviously can't have them go back to square one when you get to the main roster b/c then you'll here complaints on why X isn't doing this or that. Can't even imagine how many "Sami/Bayley is being buried" posts we would get if they kept losing like they did in NXT to build their character.

I agree that vignettes showcasing them would be good but I think they've had a couple on SDLive so far and on Talking Smack (highly recommended to watch) and plus they were written out of action for a couple of weeks and really have only been on the main roster for I think a little less than a month's worth of time at this point. I trust AA to eventually find that connection with the crowd.

Miz is the ONLY heel, that gets booed out of the building.

Also, WWE please ban the superkick. HBK can't sleep at night with all those superkicks going around these days.

You should watch wrestling outside of WWE, way more prevalent. Literally can't go a match in ROH or PWG without a couple of them getting thrown around.

I don't know about you guys, but Ziggler winning tonight would be way more upsetting than Reigns beating KO last night.

Miz/Ziggler is getting a lot of unnecessary flack. They've done a great job building this feud and more importantly the title up. Rather than the U.S. title, which is just Roman vs Rusev with the title being a side effect.

I don't know about you guys, but Ziggler winning tonight would be way more upsetting than Reigns beating KO last night.

Honestly, it would've been great if Ziggler had left instead of Ryback/Cody/Sandow. I would love to trade Dolph to TNA for Aaron Rex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back