SmackDown LD - 20/09/2016 - The Cenation enters the Ambrose Asylum

You'll be surprised how many times I've seen how Rusev is somehow the sympathetic figure in all of his feuds and I'm like :wtf:. Well, not on this site at least, you guys are rational.

Not all of his feuds, but Rusev basically was the victim in his feud with Roman. Remember it began with Roman ruining his wedding ceremony for no reason whatsoever, then Roman blowing his title shot by losing his temper and trying to maim a man who was only trying to defend his wife's honor.

Randy Orton vs. Erick Rowan will probably get this down. The feud with Wyatt still follows the same formula. Orton's gonna get a beatdown tonight.

Not all of his feuds, but Rusev basically was the victim in his feud with Roman. Remember it began with Roman ruining his wedding ceremony for no reason whatsoever, then Roman blowing his title shot by losing his temper and trying to maim a man who was only trying to defend his wife's honor.

I keep seeing this, but Rusev and Lana were clearly heeling up in that segment until Roman interrupted. The problem in the feud is that Roman is a miscast babyface. Any other babyface interrupting that segment would have got the crowd behind them.

Randy Orton vs. Erick Rowan will probably get this down. The feud with Wyatt still follows the same formula. Orton's gonna get a beatdown tonight.

Expect a quick win, after all Erick Rowan holds the record for quickest loss ever at WrestleMania.

I keep seeing this, but Rusev and Lana were clearly heeling up in that segment until Roman interrupted. The problem in the feud is that Roman is a miscast babyface. Any other babyface interrupting that segment would have got the crowd behind them.

Yup, I agree.

See I see what you saying but I watch the segment, and from my point of view, it look like Rusev/Lana (particularly Rusev with saying no man could get a woman this good, he right though) rubbing their wedding in everyone faces for way too long then Roman came out to continue from last week when Rusev asked for better competition even though he cheated to beat Cesaro. Roman asked for a title match, Rusev said no, Roman proceeded to antagonize him enough to get what he wants. What honorable champion says no to a title defense? And didn't Rusev attack him earlier in the night at Summerslam, Roman had a right to be that pissed.

And for everyone talking about Roman being such a heel to Rusev, isn't this want they were clamoring for when they talked about a character change for him? No more happy-go-lucky Cena lite, but a badass who does he wants to get what he wants. Hell Stone Cold stunned a man's wife to get what he wanted when he was a face.

You're probably right. Luke Harper has been cleared so maybe he makes an appearence?

As I mentioned yesterday, I kind of see Wyatt getting the Family back together, with Bo & Braun possibly teaming on RAW until a full-scale reunion at some point later on. Fantasy booking, obviously.

See I see what you saying but I watch the segment, and from my point of view, it look like Rusev/Lana (particularly Rusev with saying no man could get a woman this good, he right though) rubbing their wedding in everyone faces for way too long then Roman came out to continue from last week when Rusev asked for better competition even though he cheated to beat Cesaro. Roman asked for a title match, Rusev said no, Roman proceeded to antagonize him enough to get what he wants. What honorable champion says no to a title defense? And didn't Rusev attack him earlier in the night at Summerslam, Roman had a right to be that pissed.

And for everyone talking about Roman being such a heel to Rusev, isn't this want they were clamoring for when they talked about a character change for him? No more happy-go-lucky Cena lite, but a badass who does he wants to get what he wants. Hell Stone Cold stunned a man's wife to get what he wanted when he was a face.

You're right, but Roman doesn't have the charisma to pull off being a cool douche like Austin or Rock. He just comes off like a regular douche most of the time. He should have gone the Batista route, though even Batista possesses more natural swagger to make being a dick seem kind of awesome.

Erick Rowan is being used as he should be, the heel faction cannon fodder to get the face some momentum before they take on the big bad leader.

As I mentioned yesterday, I kind of see Wyatt getting the Family back together, with Bo & Braun possibly teaming on RAW until a full-scale reunion at some point later on. Fantasy booking, obviously.

It wasn't today. Maybe Harper costs Orton the match at No Mercy. I don't know, but I don't care that much about this build as much as I care for the possible match up.

Plus the Wyatt Family shouldn't be part of a specific show. They should follow no rules, no relugations, no limitations. They should appear on both RAW and Smackdown, whenever they please.

You're right, but Roman doesn't have the charisma to pull off being a cool douche like Austin or Rock. He just comes off like a regular douche most of the time. He should have gone the Batista route, though even Batista possesses more natural swagger to make being a dick seem kind of awesome.

I feel like they've gotten Roman right in the past few weeks. He rarely talks, such as in the sit down before the Fatal 4 Way, Owens and Rollins were antagonizing him throughout it, he proceeded to punch them in the face. With Roman, less is more, he doesn't need to talk just destroy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back