• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fastlane LD - Sprinting towards Wrestlemania 32!

Fantastic match in all honesty, needed more than 20 minutes. Feel like they missed an opportunity for some great storytelling by having someone turn heel or having someone else interfere to take out Lesnar. Eh, can't win em all...

It's like they took all the lessons they learned with Bryan and proceeded to find an even more boring main event than Batista vs Orton. Way to go, WWE.

Trying to figure out who this is supposed to appeal to. "People who like to see Reigns win" seems like the only answer, "people who like excitement" were just alienated.

Wow they had the opportunity to make this a great main event at Mania. Instead we get a meh main event. The Roman Reigns train keeps rolling.

Is everyone seriously STILL shitting on Roman Reigns? What the hell does he have to do for you people to stop bitching about him?

Is everyone seriously STILL shitting on Roman Reigns? What the hell does he have to do for you people to stop bitching about him?

Reality is NONE of the fans in that arena wanted him to win. So why are you bitching at the forum? The fans don't want him, but WWE is hellbent on him. It is what it is.

Listen to the crowd, if they aren't outright booing him, it is a mixed reaction. He's been pushed since the Rumble last year. I don't remember anyone get this kind of a sustained push, not in recent memory anyway. Maybe spend some time pushing others on the roster and people will stop bitching.

That was a terrible PPV. No progression, save for the main event. There's a lot of work to be done between now and WrestleMania, that's for sure. I'd expect tomorrow to be a good start. Still doesn't erase the terrible taste from my mouth though. I'm considering asking for my 9.99 back.

For me it's the mediocrity. He's not the most charismatic, the best worker, the best talker or the best at telling a story... He's not even the best at being okay at everything.

He's just middle of the road, he gets a John Cena mixed reaction when he gets one and he's supposed to be the face of the company. He's never made me care about him or the results of his matches in any meaningful way and I honestly believe that the storyline they've put him in right now only works if the guy in his position is already the hottest guy on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back