Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

I'm surprised HHH is willing to talk about this. It's usually a too sensitive spot for him.

He's really puttin down Booker T and Chris Jericho right now.

Shit. I just watched that the other day too. That was the feud that involved Kane holding Stephanie above his head for three minutes while Taker and Regal has tea.

Fuck, I feel stupid.

There is no way WWE lets HHH win this match, right? I mean, HHH just said that if you lose to him you fall into obscurity.

Am I the only person who wants HHH to use the King of Kings song more? I would like to see him use The Game for entrances, and King of Kings when he wins.

You know, all the NXT rookies are awesome, and they should all find spots on the main roster after the show ends. There's a lot of dead weight nobody would miss.

Fuck, I feel stupid.

There is no way WWE lets HHH win this match, right? I mean, HHH just said that if you lose to him you fall into obscurity.

You know, this whole Triple H never puts people over bullshit is pretty wrong.

Triple H, 3 years running, put over Benoit, Batista, and Cena CLEAN, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING RING. 2 of those were by Submission (the first time the Title changed hands at mania via submission. He puts people over at wrestlemania, and I would bet money Sheamus wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back