Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

Impact has been good, but they're getting dangerously close to 1/4 again.

DAMN Mania looks fucking stacked.

I had that thought also, but why would he do that???

He COULD face Drew McIntire for the IC Championship.

That's a real interesting thought.

I HATE playing fantasy booker, but maybe he'll beat The Miz for the US Title thanks to Daniel Bryan's help, and they'll have a Bragging Rights match between the IC/US Champions.

wait... HHH vs Sheamus? But neither of them have the belt...

Sparky, I am going to need you to calm down. I know that it is kind of shocking that there is Wrestlemania where HHH is not fighting for the titke.

You need to do a couple of things. First, remember Wrestlemania V. HHH wasn't even on the card. It has happened a few times. Secondly, understand that HHH might lose a match at Mania. That has happened before too. It is important to remember that the world will not stop spinning.

I am here for you if there is anything else you need.

Sparky, I am going to need you to calm down. I know that it is kind of shocking that there is Wrestlemania where HHH is not fighting for the titke.

You need to do a couple of things. First, remember Wrestlemania V. HHH wasn't even on the card. It has happened a few times. Secondly, understand that HHH might lose a match at Mania. That has happened before too. It is important to remember that the world will not stop spinning.

I am here for you if there is anything else you need.

I'm sure trips loses more than he wins at mania.

In return, they never beat him again afterward.

I like Triple H, but off the top of my head, the only one who's never had to "return the favor" is Batista.

I will totally mark out if Austin beats up Cole again.

And Bret is SO going to fake being hurt after the contract is signed.

Why do I have a big match feeling?

And, by the way, if Impact has been better, I am fucking excited to watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back