Raw LD 9/12/2016: There Are Worse Things To Watch

She failed the first time she fucked with them.

Hopefully Main Roster'll be the charm she needs.

Also, funny how she has the kind of gimmick that Roman Reigns would excel with, ntm, even the Usos are heels as well as Samoa Joe down in NXT. Nevertheless, Vince is gonna Vince. :shrug:

Sure Jax is bigger than the average Women's Division Super Star (hell she is bigger than both the WWE W/U Champs) but she doesn't loom tough or scary. I'm just not buying her.

Also, funny how she has the kind of gimmick that Roman Reigns would excel with, ntm, even the Usos are heels as well as Samoa Joe down in NXT. Nevertheless, Vince is gonna Vince. :shrug:

Roman also has a great smirky attitude. How can you cheer a guy that behaves as a heel most of the time?

I'm not so sure Roman is considered the future anymore. He's in the conversation still, I'd guess, but is bet they start pushing more guys to see who ends up pulling ahead in terms of drawing power.

Sure Jax is bigger than the average Women's Division Super Star (hell she is bigger than both the WWE W/U Champs) but she doesn't loom tough or scary. I'm just not buying her.

I tend to agree. Breaking Ground didn't help that issue, like, at all. She seems like a really nice girl in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back