Raw LD 9/12/2016: There Are Worse Things To Watch

You know, Sheamus losing 4 times in a row is really bad booking. It should have been closer, with Cesaro making the comeback from 3-2, not 3-0.

Doesn't really matter, Sheamus can eat losses and not really lose anything. They can still insert him in a title feud if necessary and have it be ok.

If I got hit in the head with an apple, I wouldn't then drink a shitty apple beer. I would drink Maker's Mark or Tito's, like a man.

Also, that "I H8 Mittle Skool, Lulz" movie looks awful. The principle looks totally justified, and he should probably murder that kid for the betterment of society as a whole.

This series would be better if they sprinkled in some stipulations. Have this match be a cage match or something and match 6 a No DQ. It would mix things up and up the challenge for both guys the longer the series progresses.

This series just reeks of "We don't have anything good for you guys, and won't have anything for about 7 weeks."

This series would be better if they sprinkled in some stipulations. Have this match be a cage match or something and match 6 a No DQ. It would mix things up and up the challenge for both guys the longer the series progresses.

And it could mix up reasons why Sheamus or Cesaro lost. Then do the last match as a ladder match, where it doesn't matter who loses because those things are such a fucking crap shoot.

Mick wanted to hit that rage that he was so amazing at, but I think he realized at the same moment I did that he can't hit it anymore. It's sad. I like him in this role a lot more than most, but it's unfortunate that he can't tap into that intensity anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back