Raw LD 8/15/2016: The Club Is Having A Ball. Or Two.

I find it really surprising that the Reigns-Rusev Wedding Cake segment did 3x as much views as the other segments on last week's show. Really thought the Rollins segment would have done much better to at least be close in number of views.

I think it's the same amount but the NXT stage is smaller and more contained so it fills up better. They need to go Taker levels of fog to make it effective in Raw's setup.

For me, it was a little off-putting to clearly see Finn crawling from the entrance to his station.

I've always had a hard time getting into Balor. Incredible in the ring but I can't get overly hyped about a guy I think I could beat up.

It's a fairly stinging indictment that he has to go to a completely different character for big matches. It's an interesting dynamic, for sure, but it basically renders "regular" Balor pretty useless.

The doctor shit has been funny but I hope The Club comes out at SummerSlam looking bad ass and ready for business.

I find it really surprising that the Reigns-Rusev Wedding Cake segment did 3x as much views as the other segments on last week's show. Really thought the Rollins segment would have done much better to at least be close in number of views.

It's also because everyone I know loves to see someone get a pie or in this case cake in the face. Almost as good as food fights. They never fail to please or make people laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back