Raw LD 8/15/2016: The Club Is Having A Ball. Or Two.

Was genuinely curious if they'd go through the effort of painting Balor up for a non-wrestling appearance.

This seems like a waste on Raw. If they weren't going to save it for Slam then they should've debuted it week one.

This seems like a waste on Raw. If they weren't going to save it for Slam then they should've debuted it week one.

I totally agree. It would have happened at the draft. For all the hype Balor's callup got, they botched the everloving shit out of it.

I hope they fix how Finn has been portrayed on raw cause on NXT he was amazing and he still is but having him come out as the alter ego was effective and I enjoyed it for sure.

Demon Balor should at least have a different finisher for his demon form. I am surprised he was kind of selling Rollins' offense in that segment as well. Him all out no selling a la Taker would have really shown how much of an upgrade Demon Balor is to plain ol' Finn Balor.

All that said... Awesome Entrance. That will go down really well with all and sundry without doubt.

I've always had a hard time getting into Balor. Incredible in the ring but I can't get overly hyped about a guy I think I could beat up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back