Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bray Wyatt can deliver nice promos, provided a nice story. He is just repeating the same stuff week in and week out.

So I got home a bit late today and I just turned on Raw and Bray Wyatt is ranting and raving nonsense yet again. This show is horrendous so far, isn't it?

Follow the buzzards? How?

You either killed them all with the pyro or at least scared them all away. So...follow them? You want us to leave, Bray Wyatt? Is RAW gonna be that bad?

So I got home a bit late today and I just turned on Raw and Bray Wyatt is ranting and raving nonsense yet again. This show is horrendous so far, isn't it?

You missed Kevin Owens doing that Dolph Ziggler hip gyration thing during their match. That was pretty funny.

OK that was awesome. I honestly don't think Taker or Kane should return. It would be a great way to go and a great passing of the torch if they stayed "dead."

You know what one of the major problems with aw is? The show feels so segmented aside from the main event stuff.

We'll get a story set up at the beginning of the show and there will be like four segments on it until the main event.

Everything else: an in ring segment and maybe one backstage segment, then it's done for the night. You know there's no lingering after effect and anything you see is a one off segment because that's all the time it's been allotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back