• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is "bae"? You use that a lot.

3887bc78f7ef81907d65a7183c3701a7.jpg

The way I look at it is it's a tag match, so they won't be in the ring for very long. Plus those on at the beginning of the show will have a couple of hours rest.

I don't really mean it in that way. Rather, there are some guys who are left off the show completely that could have been fit in. Instead, they'll have one of their top heels, given his "prize fighter" character also, participate in 2 matches in one night.

From Urban Dictionary:

The most fucking annoying way to say girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, or any other sort of significant other. Commonly used by ghetto folks, swagfags, and annoying fucktards

I'd say that all sounds pretty accurate.

Do you know what a swagfag is?

Swagfag
A kid who goes around wearing skinny jeans and snapback baseball caps hardstyle shuffling to progressive house and thinking he's Lil' Wayne. He will often be unemployed and fail at school exams because he thinks his swag will make up for it and he'll be the next popstar, when in reality he'll probably end up giving blowjobs to old men in dark alleys for his earnings and he'll be paying kids to go on his bouncy castle just to make himself feel famous.
Swagfag - "My snapback has so much swag!"
Normal person - "Fuck off and die.

I don't really mean it in that way. Rather, there are some guys who are left off the show completely that could have been fit in. Instead, they'll have one of their top heels, given his "prize fighter" character also, participate in 2 matches in one night.

Oh I hear you and agreed. Proves how much they don't think much of the roster doesn't it.

Swagfag
A kid who goes around wearing skinny jeans and snapback baseball caps hardstyle shuffling to progressive house and thinking he's Lil' Wayne. He will often be unemployed and fail at school exams because he thinks his swag will make up for it and he'll be the next popstar, when in reality he'll probably end up giving blowjobs to old men in dark alleys for his earnings and he'll be paying kids to go on his bouncy castle just to make himself feel famous.

Well, I'd classify myself more in the annoying fucktard role.

The miz his first match in ages and also what's stardust doing I haven't seen much smack down so I haven't seen him stalk

That also would be pretty 'anti-climatic' especially for casuals, wouldn't it?

Well Survivor Series isn't a good show for casuals int he first place as you need to know a bunch of backstories to understand the match. The Rumble would be a better option for them or newer fans.

Swagfag

1401660499459.png

Stardust & Ascension as a stable are in infant stages. I don't really like stables but this may give a new direction to their careers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back