Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you want something traditional how about having that Survivor Series elimination match at say, I don't know, Survivor Series?

His face turn has the potential to be awesome. Not like Miz's.

His voice is annoying.
He's cocky as fuck but can back it up so it makes me want to see him get his ass kicked even more.
His face is annoying to look at. Just his expressions.

Don't get me wrong.

I think he will definitely stay over should he turn face.

He can play the crowd either way and he's entertaining in the ring.

It's more of a personal preference thing on my end.

Another fucking multi-man clusterfuck main event. 2015 has to have been a record setting year in that department.

Great opening. But I agree with those who say it makes no sense to do a SS match tonight over the title match based off of what an be given away on fee TV. But its gonna be a great show

I'd rather this 'give away' of a 5 on 5 match rather than having to sit and watch Rollins & Big Show vs Ambreigns No.10233910...

I like KO's character. He looks like he could be a badass, but he's not afraid to bail if he's not comfortable. He's also good at nonverbals.

On another note; I'm loving KO with the IC title. Guy does some great heeling and is actually doing his best to make the title relevant. I do hope he can get someone relevant to feud with, and no, I'm not interested in seeing KO vs Cesaro feud again so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back