• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish people would occasionally go out with something like a high knee. Nowadays it's pretty much finisher (sometimes 8), roll up or DQ.

Has that ever not been the case? While it's one of my pet peeves about the pro wrestling in general, I can't remember ever seeing a match that didn't end in a finisher or roll up.

Has that ever not been the case? While it's one of my pet peeves about the pro wrestling in general, I can't remember ever seeing a match that didn't end in a finisher or roll up.

I was referencing the clip where Brutus just got a pin on a high knee. But my point was in the older days, yes, that was more common.

I'm no expert though. That would be kb's department.

I know many times guys have multiple matches on a show, but I do find it quite sad that they couldn't find different guys for the teams and instead have to have KO do double duty, "prize fighter" and all...

I know many times guys have multiple matches on a show, but I do find it quite sad that they couldn't find different guys for the teams and instead have to have KO do double duty, "prize fighter" and all...

The way I look at it is it's a tag match, so they won't be in the ring for very long. Plus those on at the beginning of the show will have a couple of hours rest.

What is "bae"? You use that a lot.

From Urban Dictionary:

The most fucking annoying way to say girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, or any other sort of significant other. Commonly used by ghetto folks, swagfags, and annoying fucktards

I'd say that all sounds pretty accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back