• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
1401660499459.png

Will never look at SOS the same again.

This is said almost every week now. There comes a point when it stops being the crowd and starts being everything else.

I get where you're coming from but Cesaro has been getting consistent heat lately and The Miz is usually good for a decent heel reaction. That crowd was almost silent for the match though.

I get where you're coming from but Cesaro has been getting consistent heat lately and The Miz is usually good for a decent heel reaction. That crowd was almost silent for the match though.

Why would they get excited? They know Cesaro isn't going anywhere and this is what Miz has been doing for years now. Fans aren't as stupid as WWE thinks they are.

I know I'm late with this but old Survivor Series events are still some of my favorite. Back when they were all elimination matches for the most part and they had the names for the teams like "The Visionaries" and such.

Wyatt is this era's Taker
Strowman is this era's Kane
Harper and Rowan is this era's Brothers Of Destruction if that makes sense lol

I know I'm late with this but old Survivor Series events are still some of my favorite. Back when they were all elimination matches for the most part and they had the names for the teams like "The Visionaries" and such.

Yeah someone mentioned the old team names earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back