Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course he does, because practice makes perfect. And he has plenty of practice. Because as I've told you before, it's the same goddamn promo, very single solitary week.

Hey, at least this week, we got some pyro to go with it.

His promo is different every single week. Almost every single word of it. Besides, you were making coffee, so how would you know?

Of course he does, because practice makes perfect. And he has plenty of practice. Because as I've told you before, it's the same goddamn promo, very single solitary week.

Hey, at least this week, we got some pyro to go with it.

No! No! No! He changes words now and then. He's great.

In all fairness, his delivery is very good.

i know it is gd for both guys that they have been placed in this tag team, but I have to say, it says alot when your current KotR and MitB winners are placed in such a tag team because they have nothing to do...

No legends and this has been a good show. If WWE are still afraid to trust the future they really are as delisiounal as we think.

How can anything he's pulled so far be called innovative? Seems like the same old luchador moves we always see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back