Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Santino managed to stay relevant as a performer through all the stupidity. And was featured on TV every week. It's really a shame he had the neck injury that has more or less ended his career.

I mean more of, it ends any chance of a guy becoming anywhere near Main Event status.
Bray Wyatt w/ his family, has such potential, but even I, as someone who has continued to go on about the potential of his character, am now of the opinion that If the entire Wyatt family were to lose at Survivor Series to a 'thrown together Team Taker', it would be really difficult to build them back up again.

I mean more of, it ends any chance of a guy becoming anywhere near Main Event status.
Bray Wyatt w/ his family, has such potential, but even I, as someone who has continued to go on about the potential of his character, am now of the opinion that If the entire Wyatt family were to lose at Survivor Series to a 'thrown together Team Taker', it would be really difficult to build them back up again.

Not everybody should be main event status. Wrestling needs steady midcarders way, way more than main eventers.

Not everybody should or be main event status. Wrestling needs steady midcarders way, way more than main eventers.

Oh, I do understand that very well, and I also know that the Wyatts are divisive amongst the fans in terms of how high they can go. Thing is, given the fact that Bray Wyatt has been given feud after feud with a pretty intriguing character, it is hard to see him lose the big ones everytime. That said; WWE could well be sharing your(and quite a few others) opinion in that Wyatt is probably a steady Upper MidCard act going forward.

Del Rio needs his scarf back. Nice little thing that added to his character. Although I guess he isn't the cocky aristocrat anymore.

So when is Reigns going to pick his team or did I miss it.

Nevermind just showed the graphic, he's done nothing yet.

Oh, I do understand that very well, and I also know that the Wyatts are divisive amongst the fans in terms of how high they can go. Thing is, given the fact that Bray Wyatt has been given feud after feud with a pretty intriguing character, it is hard to see him lose the big ones everytime. That said; WWE could well be sharing your(and quite a few others) opinion in that Wyatt is probably a steady Upper MidCard act going forward.

His gimmick will never be taken seriously by most adults, so he's perfect for the top midcard heel that can main event in a pinch. Basically, he'd be Kane's replacement in the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back