Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brie mode! Just look at her expression

Paige and Becky should brawl some more outside, maybe put one another through the conmentary table

so we learned that DB is still super over amongst the WWE Universe and he somehow keeps Brie Bella relevant..

Good match. Expected result. Though I can't wait for Sasha Banks' time to run this division, I don't have a problem with this at all. Paige-Charlotte has been brewing for while and should be good.

Good stuff here for several reasons, above all else being because they were fighting for something other than establishing dominance or whatever the buzzword was that week.

Funny how they totally ignored Sting in that highlights...

Hey what if they have Reigns go at it alone and pin all members of Team Rollins by himself? Heh heh.

She "failed" for the same reason Charlotte is "failing".....she got the title too soon, before she developed a character and personality.

well said.

Not really. She had a character and a personality but it's been dropped in exchange for "Did you know I'm Ric Flair's daughter? Because I'm going to remind you of it more than Tamina did about being a Snuka."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back