Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone! Just woke up in time for the final moments of RAW...

I miss the black ring ropes,they were badass. I wish they were brought back for at least one pay per view of the year.

His gimmick will never be taken seriously by most adults, so he's perfect for the top midcard heel that can main event in a pinch.

In the long term, I do see it that way.
Still, I do hold a very slight hope(as a fan of Bray and his family) that this 4-Man Wyatt Family has a Main Event type run in the near future for at least a decent storyline angle.

Pity that they had to stick Brie Bella in it. Hopefully she is the one whose role it is to take the fall.

I was really hoping for Team Rollins to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, WWE Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Owens, WWE United States Champion, Alberto Del Rio, and WWE World Tag Team Champions, the New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E.) with Xavier Woods in their corner to play the trombone every time someone from Tram Reigns is eliminated.

As far as my favorite act right now on Monday Night Raw, it's the King of Kings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back