Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not really. She had a character and a personality but it's been dropped in exchange for "Did you know I'm Ric Flair's daughter? Because I'm going to remind you of it more than Tamina did about being a Snuka."

I'm not talking about NXT. What you said is the only way she's been presented since she came to the main roster.

She "failed" for the same reason Charlotte is "failing".....she got the title too soon, before she developed a character and personality.

Paige has been fantastic lately.

I meant story-wise, she had her shots at the title and couldn't win it. I'd rather see some new face as the challenger this year than her again.

And no, she's not close to being fantastic.

Not really. She had a character and a personality but it's been dropped in exchange for "Did you know I'm Ric Flair's daughter? Because I'm going to remind you of it more than Tamina did about being a Snuka."

Given I'm one who doesn't watch NXT, I only know what I have seen on the Main Roster. It's been 'meh' thus far.
That said; she aint the first person to be screwed booking/character-wise at all. If she is as good as said, then hopefully she can overcome the negativity soon enough.

I'm not talking about NXT. What you said is the only way she's been presented since she came to the main roster.

That's my point. She had a character and it was dropped in between her tradition. She doesn't need to develop anything. She needs to be allowed to use what she developed.

I love watching these guys on the mic but for some reason the unicorn thing gets on my nerves.

I love how about a year ago most of us (myself certainly included) were cringing at the idea of New Day teaming up.

It's refreshing when guys can cut promos that sound natural and not like they're reading a script that says [pause for crowd reaction here]. New Day keeps me quite entertained.

OH Jesus Christ they're back. Now all we need is the Rock and Samoa Joe to complete the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back