RAW LD 1/18/2016 - Highlight Massacre

Not that it matters... but how can they be tag team of the year when they didn't even compete half the year because one of them was out?

W/the lack of star power they should've put a Legends Rumble Match on the under card for Sunday. Fifteen competitors for pure amusement

There have been some great old school Simpsons' eps on tonight.

I have the first 17 seasons and season 20 on dvd.

I just missed the new one from last night but FOX puts them online. They actually have every episode online. It's pretty nice really.

Kind of pissed that they aren't going to produce anymore box sets. It's one of the few shows I buy sets of.

Not that it matters... but how can they be tag team of the year when they didn't even compete half the year because one of them was out?

How can Jenner win women of the year when she has a dick. B/c technicalities do not matter.

I have the first 17 seasons and season 20 on dvd.

I just missed the new one from last night but FOX puts them online. They actually have every episode online. It's pretty nice really.

Kind of pissed that they aren't going to produce anymore box sets. It's one of the few shows I buy sets of.

I've been all over FXX w/all The Simpsons love. I was a major fan from the skit days until 99/00. Lost interest but have recently found a renewed love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back