• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 1/18/2016 - Highlight Massacre

Just wait until Brock wins the Rumble and we get Brock vs Roman Reigns at Mania... haven't ever seen that before.

I don't think that's going to happen. All the sheets are saying Reigns/Trips for Mania. I see Brock getting eliminated by whoever he's going to face at Mania.

I don't think that's going to happen. All the sheets are saying Reigns/Trips for Mania. I see Brock getting eliminated by whoever he's going to face at Mania.

I don't see that as the main event. It's a big match and could easily headline a pay per view, but I'm not sure I want to see it as the biggest match of the year.

I bet Brock enters at 30 and beats up and eliminates allot of tired superstars. What a beast. Not like he's going to start at 1 and just plow through everyone that comes down en route to the title.

I'm going w/the long shot. Wyatt Family eliminates Brock. H does his own dirty or hires someone to eliminate Roman. Daniel Bryan wins the damn thing.

How about a Brock/Kofi spot where Kofi is suplexed out only to land on the announce table and save his ass?

I don't see that as the main event. It's a big match and could easily headline a pay per view, but I'm not sure I want to see it as the biggest match of the year.

Trips' ego says you're wrong.

I don't think Reigns/Lesnar 2 is worth it either. The injuries and Rock not being able to wrestle have fucked them straight in the ass.

This crowd is flatter than a female track athlete. Jericho is listing stupid hypotheticals, what if I have sex with a super model today and its still more likely than Jericho winning the rumble

When did Jericho become such a shell of his former self? This whole promo just made me feel sad as fuck for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back