• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OKAY I NEED SOME MAJOR GIRL ADVICE

F-5MONSTER

Dark Match Winner
Okay im in the freshman year of high school and there are two girls that the both like me and i like them back.One girl is a snob sometimes and is very smart and hot.The other girl is hot and a beast at every sport and she likes me also but these girls hate each other and im really good friends with both of them if i start dating one which im preety close to one of them will hate me forever so what do i do???????????

Get them both, you'll need them when you are destroyed. Like edge destroying Brock Lesnar.

Yeah lunch was preety awkward today they both sat down next to me at the same time and gave each other snobby looks.

If they are true friends, they will get over you dating the other.

Oh wait, this is high school. Freshman year no less. Just say fuck it, go for the one you want to.

Thats the messed up part i like them both equally and their both preety hot bro too bad i cant date them both or they'll rip my head off.

It is either you figure out which one you have more hots for. Brains but sometimes a bitch, or the one who does the sports. Think of both. Whichever one you get a boner for is the one you go with. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and if it is for both, well then I don't know.

Well thanks for the advice but i'll half to think about this overnight but sports hottie is my track partner and will kick my ass if i dont choose her and brains but bitch is currently getting me through math so i guess i half to date neither god this is hard.

You are young man. Relationships will fall through. It happens. Hell, for now just concentrate on school and athletics and let the pieces fall where they may.

Yeah well at least i dont have school for the rest of this week and i'll keep you posted david because this saturday im going over brains but sometimes bitch house for STUDYING so i dont know what's happening with that.

Aww snap. Yeah man, let me know how it goes. I'm off to bed. Two days of up at 5:30, class, no naps, working from 3:00-11:30 pm is now taking its toll. I'm knocking out, but I'll be back tomorrow. Take care man.

Yeah ive been texting both of them all night and updating on these forums so im preety wiped out too and yet both of them have no desire to stop texting me.

If you want a second opinion:

Make a list for both girls. On one side, jot down all the good qualities and why you want to date her. On the other, do the exact opposite... all the negatives. Do this for both girls and you should find a balance. Choose the one with the best ratio.

I know from my own experience that the worst thing you can do in these situations is begin to overthink it. You can't start predicting who will do what. Pick the one you feel more relaxed around and you think you might have fun with. The other one will probably be frosty to you for a while but there is nothing you can do to help this. Its always better to make a decision anyway- the longer you wait- the more chance nothing will occur with either. So go for it :) First time dates may be really nervous- but nothing beats that level of unknowing- discovering the tapestry of the persons life before you when you previously knew nothing.

Dude. :disappointed: Again with the halfs? I'm not trying to bug you this time, but you gotta change that. As foir those girl, if you just want to go out with one and if it doesn't work go out with the other. Talk smack about the first to get around. Honestly, keep your mind in school. There's no rush. You're lucky. Most girl I would talk to, would say I'm a jerk for sticking to what I like and not what they like.

Ah, I remember ny first date. Did it make me nervous? Of course it did, there were cops involved.

Ok i would say calmly sit them both down and ask them if they wouldn't mind having a threesome with you, and if they dont run off screaming the words see you next tuesday, then i think you may have a chance.

The sane alternative would be to just hang out with both, spend time with them and see which one you would like to be with, delve deeper and connect on a more personal level, then hopefully your decision will be made.

Sneak around with both of them. Just hook up with them, but tell them you don't know if you want to settle down. After they find out, figure out which one is more willing to let you hit it. Pick that one.

Yeah, nail both of them behind the others back. If you're good at it, you'll get months of enjoyment.

If that doesn't work for you, take the one with more money.

Actually, don't date the athlete. The older you get, the more a girl's athletic skill is a turn off. Take the princess. Always take the princess.

Athlete's muscles get gooey with age. It's pretty disturbing. Just look at Flair or Hogan these days.

Athlete's muscles get gooey with age. It's pretty disturbing. Just look at Flair or Hogan these days.

True, but he's not looking to date Flair or Hogan..... he's talking about high school girls. Hogan doesn't look like a 14-year-old girl, although he wrestles like one.

How about a Hell in a High School Cell match between the two? :lol:

You get the winner....while the loser slinks off in humiliation to seek out some 8th grade loser guy to soothe her shattered feelings.

True, but he's not looking to date Flair or Hogan..... he's talking about high school girls. Hogan doesn't look like a 14-year-old girl, although he wrestles like one.

How about a Hell in a High School Cell match between the two? :lol:

You get the winner....while the loser slinks off in humiliation to seek out some 8th grade loser guy to soothe her shattered feelings.

Damn! I was gonna suggest the "Enie Minie Mynie Moe" stategy, but this seems much more entertaining. I could've used something this crazy back in my Backyard Wrestling days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back