Smooth Sexual Chocolate
Matt Fox
Beast
Anonymous Mozzarella
Blue Cardinal
Big Sexy
INDYJon

DID I MISS ANYONE!?

I'm just going to post this, then I'll stay out of this thread for the next couple days.

I'm a really good poster. I don't have the most posts, but everything I've done is of good quality. I would be a damn good mod if given the chance. It sucks that this starts out as a popularity contest because there are a lot of guys who will get votes just because they are popular and not because of their posting abilities. (I know Tenta, Razor, and Numbers will get a lot of votes in this one, but they definitely don't fall under my previous statement. They are all excellent posters.) So I ask you to vote for the best posters, not the guy who makes fun of the ******s in the Cage the best. I won't vote for myself, it's just not my style. As much as I would love to win this, I won't be torn up about it if I don't. That's because I know I'm good enough to be my mod, so even if I don't make it past the popularity contest, my posting is good enough to earn me a spot later.

Good luck to everyone in this.

Lulz, gotta be sure...

Anyway, the top 12 vote getters overall will advance - NOT the top 4 from each battle royal. You could have 1 person from battle royal 2 advance, while 6 from battle royal 3 advance. That way, the #5 guy in a really strong field doesn't get screwed. Also, one battle royal has 10 participants, the other two have 9. If we took 4 from each, it'd be unfair to the guys in the battle royal with 10, since 6 would be eliminated.

So, yeah, top 12 OVERALL vote getters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back