NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

wwe-nxt.jpg

Who has what it takes to be the NEXT Non-Wrestling Moderator?

I am proud and excited to annouce our own reality show here in The Cage, NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator. I will be running this event with the help of a few anonymous moderator colleagues of mine.

The contest is open to any poster who is not currently a moderator and has never been a G-Mod or Admin.

After we have our contestants, a series of non-wrestling section specific events will be held, some of which will earn contestants immunity from being "eliminated by management."

To be considered, you must have a minimum post count of 200 by August 4th. The final contestant list will be announced that day. We will then set up a battle royal for a coveted spot in the actual competition. The maximum number of people permitted in the challenges portion will be 8, so if 13 qualified people sign up, 5 will be eliminated in the battle royal, which will taker place in the cage.

A few important items:

1. Only sign up if you're truly interested in becoming the next non-wrestling moderator.

2. No, this is not a prank. I got the green light to actually award a mod-spot to the winner.

3. If you win the competition, you will become the moderator of a non-wrestling section OF MY CHOICE.

4. Do not sign up if you're a whiny bi-atch who can't handle criticism or losing. If you are eliminated and throw a hissy fit, chances are you'll never get modded.

Sign up in this thread by posting "I want to be the NXT Non-Wrestling Moderator!" Sign-ups will be closed at 8:00 am, EST, on Wednesday morning August 4th.

PM me any questions.

Sounds like a nice idea.

I might have been interested if it weren't for the "reality show" part of it and the potential that if I won I would end up music mod...

Still should be fun to watch though

I would take into account, of course, what section you'd be particularly strong in. I'm not going to fuck up my NWS's by giving Music to someone who clearly belongs in a place like The Cigar Lounge.

On another note, if The Doc keeps expressing his excitement at people joining, I'm going to have to start sabotaging.

I want to be the NXT Non-Wrestling Moderator!

Not sure which section I'd be useful in but we can ignore that can't we?

With all the time I'm going to have on my hands, I would like to get in on this as well.

I want to be a millionaire! the nxt non wrestling mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back